Kanye West is in Moscow, picking up a bag of cash in exchange for making Moscow empire and despot putin look normal.

He's a private citizen exercising his freedom.

Get over yourself. No one but idiots care what that nut job is doing.
Please, despot putin , arrest him !!

1719767444300.jpeg

I really don't care what he's doing. Its akin to paint drying.

I don't think that a lot of black people are still in favor of Kanye especially after his "White lives matter" and I love Hitler stunts

Whatever left wing spin is on the blogosphere it wouldn't matter if West was a white guy. Racist lefties see everything through a plantation mindset which centers around the the concept that blacks can achieve limited success as long as they know their place. The point is that you have to be racist or at least a latent racist with a lot of support to try to deflect Biden's downfall by smearing the usual suspects like a upity black politician.

Whatever left wing spin is on the blogosphere it wouldn't matter if West was a white guy. Racist lefties see everything through a plantation mindset which centers around the the concept that blacks can achieve limited success as long as they know their place. The point is that you have to be racist or at least a latent racist with a lot of support to try to deflect Biden's downfall by smearing the usual suspects like a upity black politician.
The far-left& right RADICALS are two sides of the same 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 coin.
GMbvybiXMAEWHnU.jpg

GOlHtVGX0AAxXp9.jpg

Forum List

Back