And now Biden loses Maureen Dowd

Why didnt these nations move to war when Trump was in office…but did when Biden was in office?
Because the pootin thru the felon was weakening NATO as he knew he would lose in 2020.

Xi was buying the felons loyalty thru special trademarks to invanka.

Kim was getting world to see the felon fluffing him. It just took a few large font letters and the felon spread his legs.

Why didnt these nations move to war when Trump was in office…but did when Biden was in office?
What war has China moved to?

Putin and Trump continued the war that began in 2014.

I've no idea why you involve Hamas but am interested to see you give Joe no credit for his genocide.

Maureen Dowd: "He’s being selfish. He’s putting himself ahead of the country. He’s surrounded by opportunistic enablers. He has created a reality distortion field where we’re told not to believe what we’ve plainly seen. His hubris is infuriating. He says he’s doing this for us, but he’s really doing it for himself.
I’m not talking about Donald Trump. I’m talking about the other president."

Hahaha I love it. The left eating its own. They are screwed no matter what they do.
If we can't find leaders committed to uniting the country, if we remain fixated on the culture war circle jerk, the country is screwed regardless.

Maureen Dowd: "He’s being selfish. He’s putting himself ahead of the country. He’s surrounded by opportunistic enablers. He has created a reality distortion field where we’re told not to believe what we’ve plainly seen. His hubris is infuriating. He says he’s doing this for us, but he’s really doing it for himself.
I’m not talking about Donald Trump. I’m talking about the other president."
To be a politician, you have to be somewhat arrogant. If Maureen Dowd was talking about Trump, you’d have to say arrogant asshole piece of shit.

Are you USMB cult fucks firing off emails to MSNBC, CNN, AND THE NYT calling them RACIST AND MISOGYNIST FOR BEING CRITICAL OF BIDEN?

:banana: :clap: :laughing0301:

YOU STUPID FUCKS ARE SO PATHETIC.

If we can't find leaders committed to uniting the country, if we remain fixated on the culture war circle jerk, the country is screwed regardless.
We have good leaders that are committed to uniting the country. Namely Donald Trump and MAGA republicans.

Forum List

Back