Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

And you think some posed photo of a daughter sitting in her father's lap is an indication of inappropriate behavior but multiple videos of a grown man groping and sniffing little girls he just met and forcing children he doesn't know to kiss him on the lips means nothing at all.
First off, this thread is about Biden. Second off, it's duly noted you did not deny anything I said in my post.

The diary is actually there with the account from Ashley Biden, herself claiming that her father, Joe Biden showered with her when she was a child.

Whether it is true or not is what cannot be determined, it is a he said she said accusation and I tend not to believe them unless we get more evidence. Partisans on both sides of the aisle don’t care about evidence, only accusations, we saw the same type of BS regarding Trump and his daughter.

Neither side really cares about the truth.
Nothing within the diary has been confirmed. But keep imagining whatever you want.

Another partisan moron,
Partisan yes. Moron...not usually. Not in this case.
photo op? Good you take it to court and we can watch the court laugh at you?
Did I say it was illegal? Nope.

Incredibly creepy. Please walk us through the thought process behind the photo op and tell us how that isn’t creepy to you.

Forum List

Back