🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden told not to tout his accomplishments at debate .

Biden is being advised not to focus on successes [Biden policies] at the debate .. I guess Dems don't want him talking about his economic , border security , crime , inflation , foreign policies [war] ect ... WOW Dems are telling Biden to steer away from what he's done since he was elected ..

What accomplishments, unless you think over 10 million impoverished, uneducated and mostly criminal illegals in the US as an achievement.

Biden is being advised not to focus on successes [Biden policies] at the debate .. I guess Dems don't want him talking about his economic , border security , crime , inflation , foreign policies [war] ect ... WOW Dems are telling Biden to steer away from what he's done since he was elected ..

The debate will consist of three people trying to get under President Trump's skin
While President Trump reminds the country of the success of his previous Presidency.

LOL probably because he doesn't have any!

Forum List

Back