Donald Trump, Blasphemous Bible Thumper

Shit gibbon Trump never thought of the Bible until he hit on the idea that he could peddle them to MAGA sucker's, make a quick buck to help pay his lawyers then move onto the next grift.

The same guy who ripped off his kids with cancer foundation now peddles Bible's to clueless dolts.

I gave a democrat a fish and he ate for a day. I taught a democrat how to catch fish and he stole my damn boat,
do-republicans-really-want-to-turn-america-into-a-christian-v0-8dzqqbr9uusc1.jpeg

Shit gibbon Trump never thought of the Bible until he hit on the idea that he could peddle them to MAGA sucker's, make a quick buck to help pay his lawyers then move onto the next grift.

The same guy who ripped off his kids with cancer foundation now peddles Bible's to clueless dolts.
Democrats are going to have to do better with their false narrative of Trump. The American people aren't buying it. We know ya'll can't defend Biden on the issues, so Democrats better find something that sticks.

I must say, Maureen has always had a way with words. She's skewered President Joe Biden when she felt he deserved it. It was often painfully on point, and sometimes hilarious. In my opinion, never unfair. Now she has a column on Trump, Easter, and the Bible.

By Maureen Dowd
Opinion Columnist, reporting from Washington.
On this holy weekend, one man is taking the Resurrection personally.

Happy Holy Week!” he wrote on Truth Social. “Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless The USA Bible.”

David Axelrod says that, even as a secular Jew, he’s offended: “This is a guy who has violated 11 of the Ten Commandments.”

Donald Trump is presenting himself as the Man on the Cross, tortured for our sins. “I consider it a great badge of courage,” he tells crowds. “I am being indicted for you.” Instead of Christ-like redemption, he promises Lucifer-like retribution if resurrected

Oh, the melodrama from leftist Trump stalkers.

I must say, Maureen has always had a way with words. She's skewered President Joe Biden when she felt he deserved it. It was often painfully on point, and sometimes hilarious. In my opinion, never unfair. Now she has a column on Trump, Easter, and the Bible.

By Maureen Dowd
Opinion Columnist, reporting from Washington.

Happy Holy Week!” he wrote on Truth Social. “Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless The USA Bible.”

David Axelrod says that, even as a secular Jew, he’s offended: “This is a guy who has violated 11 of the Ten Commandments.”

Donald Trump is presenting himself as the Man on the Cross, tortured for our sins. “I consider it a great badge of courage,” he tells crowds. “I am being indicted for you.” Instead of Christ-like redemption, he promises Lucifer-like retribution if resurrected
She doesn't know and you don't either that it was an Orthodox Jew that started this campaign
So I think I will never read you again
1712427137535.png

Forum List

Back