🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Coffee Shop IV

The Coffee Shop is not the place to talk about it though. We have many Texans here, all good people, and I can assure you not a single one of them thinks Texas is near the bottom of anything that is good. In fact I was born in Texas, have lived a lot of years in Texas, met and married my Texan husband there, my first child was born there, and it has many fond memories for me.

So it's be kind to Texans (and everybody else) in the Coffee Shop. :)
Tell that to CNBC.

Tell that to CNBC.
No I'm telling it to you. Please hear what I'm telling you. The Coffee Shop is a special place and all who understand that--please read the OP--are not only welcome here but can become part of a unique supportive family should you want that. All are welcome here regardless of their sociopolitical leanings, religious views or anything else that can divide people, but we just don't get into those topics that do divide people. Thanks for understanding.

No I'm telling it to you. Please hear what I'm telling you. The Coffee Shop is a special place and all who understand that--please read the OP--are not only welcome here but can become part of a unique supportive family should you want that. All are welcome here regardless of their sociopolitical leanings, religious views or anything else that can divide people, but we just don't get into those topics that do divide people. Thanks for understanding.
Yes, 👍 kay

I woud guess there are wonderful places and horrible places pretty much everywhere. The USA is the only place for somebody like me because it is all I have ever really known or understand But for an international traveler/adventurer as yourself, you have many options. :)

I asked an American friend if she realised how big the United States actually is. And she said no she didn’t.

If one lives in the UK, the sea is less than two hours away, wherever you are.

Forum List

Back