Zone1 is it a mass or? (eucharist)

"No one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord."

ITS THE LAW!
What further testimony do you need? The desire to catch Jesus in something he might say (Luke 11:54; 20:20, 26) has been achieved. We have heard . . . from his own lips indicates that the members of the Sanhedrin considered Jesus’ Christological claims (Luke 22:68–70) to be sufficient justification for condemning him.

"No one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord."

ITS THE LAW!
If Jesus wasn't claiming to be God, why was he condemned?

How does your fake, made up, secularized theology answer that one? Don't forget the verse numbers.

If Jesus wasn't claiming to be God, why was he condemned? How does your fake, made up, secularized theology answer that one? Don't forget the verse numbers.
Why was he condemned? How do I answer that one? :auiqs.jpg:..... Brace yourself Shiela!

Because he was complying with the command of God for the law to be "a light to the nations" in a time when the deeper meaning of the Law was being kept hidden from even the Jewish laity.

Thats why the religious elite asked, "Where did he get this teaching?", not because it was never heard before but because it was being kept secret especially from "froward" people like Jesus. Thats why Jesus argued, "No one lights a candle and then hides it under a bushel. They put it on a lamp stand so everyone in the room can see". He saw them defying a command of God

Many saw Jesus revealing things being kept secret from the laity and the Romans as treason.

Thats why he was condemned
, subjected to derision and calumny, "He claimed equality with God", "We know this man is a sinner", "He 'keeps company' with prostitutes", "He's a glutton and a drunk", "He is out of his mind", etc., to deliberately make him look insane and easily dismissed.

on the appointment of presbyters.
When these men have undergone, with blamelessness of conduct, a two year preparation in the fundamentals of the community, they shall be segregated as especially sacred among the formal members of the community. Any knowledge which the expositor of the law may posses but which may have to remain arcane to the ordinary layman, he shall not keep hidden from them; for in their case there need be no fear that it might induce apostasy.

Of religious discussion.

No one is to engage in discussion or disputation with men of ill repute; and in the company of froward men everyone is to abstain from talk about (keep hidden) the meaning of the Law

Dead Sea Scrolls, Manual of Discipline...

Last edited:
Why was he condemned? How do I answer that one? :auiqs.jpg:..... Brace yourself Shiela!

Because he was complying with the command of God for the law to be "a light to the nations" in a time when the deeper meaning of the Law was being kept hidden from even the Jewish laity.

Thats why the religious elite asked, "Where did he get this teaching?", not because it was never heard before but because it was being kept secret especially from "froward" people like Jesus. Thats why Jesus argued, "No one lights a candle and then hides it under a bushel. They put it on a lamp stand so everyone in the room can see". He saw them defying a command of God

Many saw Jesus revealing things being kept secret from the laity and the Romans as treason.

Thats why he was condemned
, subjected to derision and calumny, "He claimed equality with God", "We know this man is a sinner", "He 'keeps company' with prostitutes", "He's a glutton and a drunk", "He is out of his mind", etc., to deliberately make him look insane and easily dismissed.

on the appointment of presbyters.
When these men have undergone, with blamelessness of conduct, a two year preparation in the fundamentals of the community, they shall be segregated as especially sacred among the formal members of the community. Any knowledge which the expositor of the law may posses but which may have to remain arcane to the ordinary layman, he shall not keep hidden from them; for in their case there need be no fear that it might induce apostasy.

Of religious discussion.

No one is to engage in discussion or disputation with men of ill repute; and in the company of froward men everyone is to abstain from talk about (keep hidden) the meaning of the Law

Dead Sea Scrolls, Manual of Discipline...
The man went and told the Jews that Jesus was the one who had made him well. Therefore, the Jews began to persecute Jesus because he did this on a sabbath. But Jesus answered them, “My Father is at work until now, so I am at work.” For this reason the Jews tried all the more to kill him, because he not only broke the sabbath but he also called God his own father, making himself equal to God.

For this reason the Jews tried all the more to kill him, because he not only broke the sabbath but he also called God his own father, making himself equal to God.

Like they were going to validate his simple revelation that they were trying to keep secret from everyone else so that they could lead smooth and easy lives off the backs of the excluded?
As if those accusations weren't specifically made to make him look insane and easily dismissed?

:auiqs.jpg:If they tried to kill everyone who broke the sabbath or were crazy no one would be left alive.

Come on now, are you really that stupid? Never mind. I already know. Others are not that dumb.

Anyway, thanks for asking!

Last edited:
Like they were going to validate his simple revelation that they were trying to keep secret from everyone else so that they could lead smooth and easy lives off the backs of the excluded?
As if those accusations weren't specifically made to make him look insane and easily dismissed?

Right....

Come on now, are you really that stupid? Never mind. I already know. Others are not that dumb.

Anyway, thanks for asking!
Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father’s name bear witness about me, but you do not believe because you are not among my sheep. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.”

Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father’s name bear witness about me, but you do not believe because you are not among my sheep. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.
"And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them in also, and they will listen to my voice. So then there will be one flock, one shepherd." John 10:16

I and the Father are one.”
"but it is not for these alone that I pray, but for those who through their words put their faith in me; may they all be one: as thou, Father, art in me and I in thee, so they may all be in us, that the world will learn that thou didst send me. The glory that thou hast given me, I have given to them, that they all may be one, as we are one; I in them and thou in me, may they all be perfectly one.

John 17:20-23

with one accord - One way to follow the Law, one truth that reveals it, and one life which is the promise of God to everyone on earth who complies with, fulfills, the Laws demands.

"These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with His brothers." Acts 1:14

with one accord

phrase formal

If people do something with one accord, they do it together and in complete agreement:

Last edited:
"And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd." John 10:16

"but it is not for these alone that I pray, but for those who through THEIR WORDS put their faith in me; may they all be one: as thou, Father, art in me and I in thee, so they may all be in us, that the world will learn that thou didst send me. The glory that thou hast given me, I have given to them, that they all may be one, as we are one; I in them and thou in me, may they all be perfectly one.

John 17:20-23

The Jews picked up stones again to stone him. Jesus answered them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you going to stone me?” The Jews answered him, “It is not for a good work that we are going to stone you but for blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God.”

The Jews picked up stones again to stone him. Jesus answered them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you going to stone me?” The Jews answered him, “It is not for a good work that we are going to stone you but for blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God.”
Jesus did not make himself God. This is calumny. You have confused faith with obstinate stupidity. Anyone who claims to be God is insane. It was this way even in first century Judea..

Jesus was slandered as a low class lunatic spewing drunken hubris to discredit his revelation.

This is a false accusation that you have allowed satan to enter your mind to perpetuate. Dimwit.

Last edited:
Jesus did not make himself God. This is calumny. You have confused faith with obstinate stupidity. Anyone who claims to be God is insane. It was this way even in the first century.

This is a false accusation that you have allowed satan to enter your mind to perpetuate. Dimwit.

For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily, and you have been filled in him, who is the head of all rule and authority.

For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily, and you have been filled in him, who is the head of all rule and authority.
Thanks for providing another perfect example of Paul deliberately trying to bury the teaching of Jesus under a mountain of blasphemy so that the Jewish people would dismiss him out of hand..

Good job!

Thanks for providing another perfect example of Paul deliberately trying to bury the teaching of Jesus under a mountain of blasphemy so that the Jewish people would dismiss him out of hand..

Good job!
“Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

“Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”
go and tell my brothers that I am ascending to my Father and your Father; My God and your God"

By saying that his God is our God Jesus effectively eliminated any possibility that he thought of himself as or claimed to be God. So either Jesus was lying here or Thomas just had an amazing dream, the only place where such things can happen like popping in and out of locked rooms, a dead man eating fish with his living friends, or poking your fingers in a living dead mans wounds.

And if no one ever said to you "Oh my God!", all I can say is I feel sorry for you, but not too much.

Last edited:
go and tell my brothers that I am ascending to my Father and your Father; My God and your God"

By saying that his God is our God Jesus effectively eliminated any possibility that he thought of himself as or claimed to be God. So either Jesus was lying here or Thomas just had an amazing dream, the only place where such things can happen like popping in and out of locked rooms, a dead man eating fish with his living friends, or poking your fingers in a living dead mans wounds.

And if no one ever said to you "Oh my God!", all I can say is I feel sorry for you, but not too much.
“Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we saw His star in the east, and have come to worship Him.”

“Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we saw His star in the east, and have come to worship Him.”
Yes. Behold the antichrist! A false substitute counterfeit Jesus, made in the image and likeness of Mithras. Mithraism was the secret MYSTERY RELIGION of the roman government and military that originated in Babylon that "mysteriously" disappeared after 325CE when Rome assimilated and perverted Christianity and set out to conquer the world under the sign of the Mithran cross.

* Mithra was born on December 25th. Called "Birthday of the Unconquered Sun", it was incorporated into the church in the 4th century AD as the birthdayof Christ. Although Jesus was born in October, Christians today celebrate Mithras birthday, believing it was Jesus' birthday.

* Mithra' birth was witnessed by shepherds and by Magi (wise men) who brought gifts to his sacred birth-cave of the Rock.

* His sacred day was Sunday, and was called "the Lord's Day" hundreds of years before the appearance of Christ.

* Mithraism had a Eucharist or "Lord's Supper" in which bread was eaten as a symbol of Mithra' body, and wine was drunk as a symbol of the blood shed when Mithra overpowered and killed the bull

* A trinity godhead comprised of Mithra (divine god of truth), Rashnu (divine god of justice, judgement and righteousness), Vohu Manah (divine spirit of enlightenment). These three persons were separate yet they were one. see #13

and then see #160 and then read Genesis 3:14

And then have a nice day!

:itsok:

Last edited:
Yes. Behold the antichrist! A false substitute counterfeit Jesus, made in the image and likeness of Mithras. Mithraism was the secret MYSTERY RELIGION of the roman government and military that originated in Babylon that "mysteriously" disappeared after 325CE when Rome assimilated and perverted Christianity and set out to conquer the world under the sign of the Mithran cross.

* Mithra was born on December 25th. Called "Birthday of the Unconquered Sun", it was incorporated into the church in the 4th century AD as the birthdayof Christ. Although Jesus was born in October, Christians today celebrate Mithras birthday, believing it was Jesus' birthday.

* Mithra' birth was witnessed by shepherds and by Magi (wise men) who brought gifts to his sacred birth-cave of the Rock.

* His sacred day was Sunday, and was called "the Lord's Day" hundreds of years before the appearance of Christ.

* Mithraism had a Eucharist or "Lord's Supper" in which bread was eaten as a symbol of Mithra' body, and wine was drunk as a symbol of the blood shed when Mithra overpowered and killed the bull

* A trinity godhead comprised of Mithra (divine god of truth), Rashnu (divine god of justice, judgement and righteousness), Vohu Manah (divine spirit of enlightenment). These three persons were separate yet they were one. see #13

and then see #160 and then read Genesis 3:14

And then have a nice day!

“And they came into the house and saw the Child with Mary His mother; and they fell down and worshiped Him; and opening their treasures they presented to Him gifts of gold and frankincense and myrrh.”

“And they came into the house and saw the Child with Mary His mother; and they fell down and worshiped Him; and opening their treasures they presented to Him gifts of gold and frankincense and myrrh.”

Don't be so sad dearest ding,

You are not the only person who has to adjust to the fact that you have been deceived about Jesus, what he taught and demonstrated was the only right way to comply with the will of God that fulfills the promise of eternal life here and now on earth, while still in a body, not after you die or at the end of time. You should be happy that Jesus, that you didn't mind dying for your sins, is finally vindicated and that you still have some time on earth to repent for your strange dedication to sin and immoral attempt to escape the consequence, death, by putting it all on Jesus. Dope.

Now go and wash your filthy rags in some holy water and tell whoever defiled and contaminated your mind to fuck off, but only if you want to be saved from your shameful descent into oblivion.

Otherwise, by all means, go to church and enjoy your madness! I heard its a gas! :wine:

:777:

Sincerely,

Secular Jesus

Last edited:
Don't be so sad dearest ding,

You are not the only person who has to adjust to the fact that you have been deceived about Jesus, what he taught and demonstrated was the only right way to comply with the will of God that fulfills the promise of eternal life here and now on earth, while still in a body, not after you die or at the end of time. You should be happy that Jesus, that you didn't mind dying for your sins, is finally vindicated and that you still have some time on earth to repent for your strange dedication to sin and immoral attempt to escape the consequence, death, by putting it all on Jesus. Dope.

Now go and wash your filthy rags in some holy water and tell whoever defiled and contaminated your mind to fuck off, but only if you want to be saved from your shameful descent into oblivion.

Otherwise, by all means, go to church and enjoy your madness! I heard its a gas! :wine:

:777:

Sincerely,

Secular Jesus
“And those who were in the boat worshiped Him, saying, “You are certainly God’s Son!”

“And those who were in the boat worshiped Him, saying, “You are certainly God’s Son!”
"Son of God" is just a relational metaphor indicating a closeness to and intimacy with God above that of an ordinary prophet who were called "servants of God". It was never a claim to Divinity.

"Son of God" is just a relational metaphor indicating a closeness to and intimacy with God above that of an ordinary prophet who were called "servants of God". It was never a claim to Divinity.

“And behold, Jesus met them and greeted them. And they came up and took hold of His feet and worshiped Him.”

Forum List

Back