Trumpsters, please provide your defense of this

He wants violence. He wants blood shed. People will get hurt and he does not give a shit. His ongoing mental decline coupled with his narcissistic personalalty disorder are a dangerous mix.
Why repeat lies? No one believes that shit, they just say it.

the Biden debate was bad for Biden we all knew that ... but it was worse for Trump... he kept lying about Biden so much trying to make himself look good he failed... he came out to be the liar Biden accused him of and it kept making him madder ... you know trumps is mad when he makes that stupid smile of his ... then he would say something even worse that was a lie ... it's like he couldn't control himself ...

He projects himself on to others and then calls them the liar. I see him on news, I just mute him. Whatever he says is a lie.

In a "speech" a couple of days ago, Trump went specifically after Jack Smith's "wife and family".

Is this beyond the pale for you?

I don't expect it is, and I expect the standard "TDS" evasion. But do ANY of you want to say this is wrong and dangerous? Smith's wife and family have done nothing.

ANY of you?

"Sorry, this page can't be found, error 404"

Sounds like you know what Trump is "plotting" . Tell us. :laugh:
If he can declare himself dictator for 1 day ( as he said ) he could declare martial law , revoke all citizens rights and disband the Congress. Sounds like he wants to be like his buddies Kim and Putin. The first attempt to do just that was Jan. 6th. Had he been able to get the national guard involved no doubt the bloodshed would have been much greater. There were organized units in the crowd intent on doing just that. He could have easily declared martial law back then. No one took the bait.

Newer links, with Trump putting Smith's wife and daughter at risk because that's what he does:

The former president repeated his accusations that Smith is “deranged” and a “Trump-hating prosecutor,” continuing, “his wife and family despise me much more than he does.”

But, of course, it won't matter. After all, he didn't rape shoot someone on Fifth Avenue (which, actually, wouldn't matter either).

If he can declare himself dictator for 1 day ( as he said ) he could declare martial law , revoke all citizens rights and disband the Congress. Sounds like he wants to be like his buddies Kim and Putin. The first attempt to do just that was Jan. 6th. Had he been able to get the national guard involved no doubt the bloodshed would have been much greater. There were organized units in the crowd intent on doing just that. He could have easily declared martial law back then. No one took the bait.
you nailed it.. these fools here just don't get it... Trump would be the worst person to ever get elected now... he would make America a martial state right off the top ... anybody disagrees with him about anything they can be jailed

Forum List

Back