Zone1 Is Atheism Depressing?

It is 100% correlated that atheism does not believe in a spiritual realm beyond the material existence.
what their belief in certainty is their disbelief for any theistic religion.

your insinuation they are obsessed w/ materialism is just your own peculiar fixation.

- what could be more materialistic than the 10000 pg christian bible - of forgeries and fallacies.

your insinuation they are obsessed w/ materialism is just your own peculiar fixation.

- what could be more materialistic than the 10000 pg christian bible - of forgeries and fallacies.
I never said or implied atheists were obsessed with materialism. I said that materialism (i.e. believing that only the material exists) is an artifact of their belief. And it is the affirmative description of their belief. It's just logic.

I never said or implied atheists were obsessed with materialism. I said that materialism (i.e. believing that only the material exists) is an artifact of their belief. And it is the affirmative description of their belief. It's just logic.

there are as many atheism's as there are religions. your texas preacher has been lying to you.

there are as many atheism's as there are religions. your texas preacher has been lying to you.
And by definition every single one of them believes all there is is the material world. Why is this concept so difficult for you to grasp?

Forum List

Back