Oklahoma’s Superintendent of “Education” will require Bible Study in all Public schools.

If you want to start another thread with the 2nd amendment as the subject, feel free.

I am a big supporter of the 2nd amendment. But I am not discussing it just to allow you to sidestep the actual topic.
two or three letters isnt derailing the thread and will show your honesty of you thinking its a constitutional issue and not an anti religion one,,

so is it a yes or a no on gun laws??

two or three letters isnt derailing the thread and will show your honesty of you thinking its a constitutional issue and not an anti religion one,,

so is it a yes or a no on gun laws??

I am certainly not anti-religion. You can try that as a defense. But I have been posting her for a long time. There is plenty to back up what I say. And not one iota of evidence for what you claim I am or want.

not wanting to change it,, just seeing how honest you are,,

and your refusal tells me youre anti religion not pro constitution,,
You’ve just caught yourself up in another lie. Yes you are trying to change the subject to gun control you have done it with two people. You really should read those 10 Commandments sometime

Yep. But this lifelong Christian has issues with it. If the Bible is taught then so must all other religions as well. Theocracies cannot endure.
We went for a very long time not having all religions in school. We went for a very long time ending the existence of Satan worshippers.

We were a better people then.

Pervs abhor faith and good conduct so between todays hand raising and those defending kid diddling a couple days ago this place had turned sinister

What I have consistently done is to discuss the unconstitutional posting of the 10 Commandments in classrooms and the use of the Bible in the curriculum.
thats your claim,, but so far youve not shown any concern for the constitutionality of anything else when asked,,

so it can only lead me to believe youre anti religion not pro constitution

We went for a very long time not having all religions in school. We went for a very long time ending the existence of Satan worshippers.

We were a better people then.
No we weren’t that same time woman were considered less than men and people of color were not allowed in some of the same establishments as white people. That is not a better group of people in any way shape or form

Forum List

Back