My Opinion On The Motive Of The Shooter

There's a demarcation between wanting to know a motive and assuming a motive, and I mean pounding a square peg in a round hole. That's better left to the FBI, they have experience at this.

So, I guess you have given up in trying to debate him.
You need to change your handle to Independent NonThinker. What is there to debate? As this was his last post genius.

1721335789783.png

I didn't really say he did. I basically said he may have wanted to kill them both, even if he didn't dislike them. No one has said he hated Trump or Republicans. Can you post proof of that? And don't use The Gateway Pundit.
Yes, they have said he only hated Trump and the Republicans. Why are so many so unprepared to enter discussions in this forum?

1. He was one of the many who disliked both candidates, both Biden and Trump, or maybe just both parties

2. He did searches as to where both Trump and Biden would be and when

3. Trump was the easiest first target so Trump got to go first, and, Biden might just be removed from the ticket anyway (or maybe even if Biden was replaced on the ticket he felt he still had a job to do, due to a dislike of both parties (his father was registered as a Libertarian))

4. The shooter recently posted on Steam that July 13th would be his "premier", indicating that he possibly expected the show to go on after Trump, especially considering he told his bosses he needed Saturday off and told his co-workers he would be back to work Sunday.
The Netrix Is a Spinning-Wheel

How dare you kick over all the pieces on our conspiracy board game? After I clean up the mess you made in my basement, I'm going to tell my Mommy to crank-call your Mommy!

1. He was one of the many who disliked both candidates, both Biden and Trump, or maybe just both parties

2. He did searches as to where both Trump and Biden would be and when

3. Trump was the easiest first target so Trump got to go first, and, Biden might just be removed from the ticket anyway (or maybe even if Biden was replaced on the ticket he felt he still had a job to do, due to a dislike of both parties (his father was registered as a Libertarian))

4. The shooter recently posted on Steam that July 13th would be his "premier", indicating that he possibly expected the show to go on after Trump, especially considering he told his bosses he needed Saturday off and told his co-workers he would be back to work Sunday.
neighbor friend has already said he hated trump

The more information that we find out, the more we know he was a nutcase. It is hard to pinpoint a trigger point dealing with the mentally ill.
The real question is how some little nutcase twigboy was somehow able to defeat what is supposed to be the most elite group of bodyguards on the planet.
The SS has had a troubled history for over a decade

Forum List

Back