Biden having COVID and trump having ear shot off is the same thing?

1000002482.png

I'm not quite sure what parallels they are trying to draw here.

And I don't think Biden has COVID. I think they are trying to tuck him away after that disaster of a NAACP speech he gave and trying to keep him out of the public eye in the hopes of getting him across the finish line.

LOL If you retards can claim that Biden is faking it, we can also claim the Trump shooting was a setup.

Why not. Your orange douchebag is not known for honesty.

And I don't think Biden has COVID. I think they are trying to tuck him away after that disaster of a NAACP speech he gave and trying to keep him out of the public eye in the hopes of getting him across the finish line.

The difference is that Biden will recover, but Trump will not. The injury to his head is much deeper and more profound than a mere ear boo-boo!

#DEMENTIADON

Affected severely by TDS.....that's what happen to these creatures....start saying stupidities that make no sense:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back