Biden, Trump, and the "Character Thing"

No he wouldnt. Yall cultist mother fuckers ignore EVERYTHING he does/has done. You do it here every day.
You perverts have no superiority over MAGA. In fact, you groups have A LOT in common.
Please.

Reality is the only cult in American politics today, is the cult-of-personality surrounding Mr. Trump.

Good gawd man, try and be honest.

Translation, you just can't admit you made a mistake.

Covid, recession, riots... Trump's first term was a disaster... why do you think the second will be better?

LOL

Far more died from Covid under Biden, most because he lied about "vaccines" providing immunity.

Not to mention this:

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:
Gas: +55.5%
Groceries: +21.3%
Eating out: +21.8%
Baby food: +30%
Pet food: +23.1%
K-12 food: +64.9%
Rent: +20.8%
Electricity: +28.5%
Natural gas: +22%
Used cars: +20.4%
Airfare: +38.2%
Public transportation: +26.1%
Real average weekly earnings: -4.4%

No he wouldnt. Yall cultist mother fuckers ignore EVERYTHING he does/has done. You do it here every day.
You perverts have no superiority over MAGA. In fact, you groups have A LOT in common.
You might notice that if you geriatric loving morons didnt argue over which candidate poops his pants less... smh
Please. Please. Please.

Reality is the only cult in American politics today, is the cult-of-personality surrounding Mr. Trump.

Good gawd man, try and be honest.

If you could ever post a credible link claiming a molestation,

Why isn't Ashley Biden credible?

1718908363425.png

"We live in strange times when a man as morally flawed as Joe Biden can present himself as shining beacon of integrity. One can draw many distinctions between the two leading candidates for the presidency, but character is not one of them. My advice: Hold your nose and vote on their records."

One of the many things that drive me crazy about this current Presidential election and its competing propaganda is the campaign to create the image of Trump as bad person. Gimmeafukkinbreak.

Biden is worse, by far. And as a Catholic, I FEEL (I admit it's not a fact) that Biden is lower than whale shit. Lower than Schumer, Schiff, and the Squad. Orange Man Bad? Compared to whom?

This thread is the definition of hypocrisy.

Any person who says Biden is just as bad or worse than Trump cannot be taken seriously in a political discussion.

Forum List

Back