Zone1 "White privilege" does not exist, it is a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people here don’t obtain driver’s licenses. States require you to provide all forms of documentation at your expense.

Some states will not take student IDs but will take nra cards.
AZ:

Identification (ID) Card​

Identification (ID) CarD​

The identification card is available to all ages (including infants). Persons 65 or older can obtain the card free of charge. In addition, those receiving Federal Supplemental Security Income disability checks may qualify for a free card based on eligibility.

Idaho
$10

The Idaho DMV ID cost is the same, no matter your age, location, ID type or level of income. This means that a child identification credential costs the same amount as the one for adults, and that REAL IDs do not come with any extra fees. The current price for the Idaho identification card is $10.

Mississippi

Identification Cards | DPS Driver Service Bureau - Mississippi

WEBIdentification Cards. New Identification Card (Valid for 4 years - $17.00 / 8 years - $33.00). Any persons six (6) years of age or older may apply to the Department of Public Safety for an identification card. All applicants must provide the following:

Georgia
License TypeLicense TermFee
Georgia ID Card8 Years$32
Voter ID (Note: Must provide proof of valid registration)8 YearsNo Fee When Qualified
Honorary ID Card8 YearsNo Fee
National Guard ID CardNot AvailableN/A
Veteran ID Card (combat)8 YearsNo Fee
Veteran ID Card (Non-Combat)8 Years$32
Veteran Handicapped ID Card6 months (temporary)
4 years
No Fee
Handicapped ID Card8 Years$5
Indigent ID Card (Note: Must present voucher and required documents to receive ID)8 YearsNOTE: Must provide proof of valid voter registration)$5 (May be billable to shelters with agreements with DDS)

Delaware

Renew Your Delaware ID Card​

Your identification card expires 8 years after your next birthday. You'll can renew it online or in person at any DMV office in Delaware. Make sure to bring your existing ID card with you if you renew in person.

The fee to renew ID cards is $20. For details, including penalty fees for late renewals, see the DMV's fees chart.
California

How to Get a California State ID:​

Federal voter IDs are free, but some state require a photo ID to vote as well.

Personal responsibility entails a lot of things. In this situation it is our personal responsibility to point out the racism that continues and demand for it to stop. So what does it say for whites who choose to ignore 248 years of policies designed to provide them preference while excluding others? What does it say for people who deny this history and current times to claim that blacks aren't taking responsibiity because we refuse to ignore what white racism has caused?
Stop with your usual bullshit about 248 years. A lot has changed. There are zero laws giving whites any advantage.

Because many students are out of state and can be registered in their home state giving them a chance to vote twice. A local student will have local ID to use.
Hilarious

What local ID? Also, the university of Wisconsin has 44,000+ students with 95% from outside the City of Madison.

They will be in city an average for over 4 years.

Hilarious

What local ID? Also, the university of Wisconsin has 44,000+ students with 95% from outside the City of Madison.

They will be in city an average for over 4 years.
The local students will have Wisconsin IDs. Don't be stupid.

“Not once in my life was I ever accused of being a bigot or racist or any of the other nonsense, nor did I ever want or think about desegregation. Prior to Obama's race baiting presidency, none of this was in my world, none of it... but this meme hits hard today, really hard.How our current state of societal rot isn't the #1 action item of every mayor in the Country ~ I've no clue.”

A83DDB8B-B043-490B-B8CE-30BA1A223C17.png

“Not once in my life was I ever accused of being a bigot or racist or any of the other nonsense, nor did I ever want or think about desegregation. Prior to Obama's race baiting presidency, none of this was in my world, none of it... but this meme hits hard today, really hard.How our current state of societal rot isn't the #1 action item of every mayor in the Country ~ I've no clue.”

View attachment 967842

Race Relations began plummeting during Obama's first term and they've been on a downward slide ever since.

Race Relations began plummeting during Obama's first term and they've been on a downward slide ever since.
Yeah, we were a much more homogeneous society in my youth and there wasn’t the racial animosity that marks today. Different Strokes, Good Times, the Jeffersons, Sanford and Son, all hit TV shows with white audiences. Michael Jackson was the King of Pop. Nobody cared that Jimmy Walker had a darker shade of skin. People liked these entertainers because they were good.

Yeah, we were a much more homogeneous society in my youth and there wasn’t the racial animosity that marks today. Different Strokes, Good Times, the Jeffersons, Sanford and Son, all hit TV shows with white audiences. Michael Jackson was the King of Pop. Nobody cared that Jimmy Walker had a darker shade of skin. People liked these entertainers because they were good.
Tiger Woods was immediately embraced in the nearly all-White sport of professional golf in the 90s. Even though he is at the end of his career and severely hampered by injuries the fans still adore him. There is your 'White Racist Society', what a load of crap.

Tiger Woods was immediately embraced in the nearly all-White sport of professional golf in the 90s. Even though he is at the end of his career and severely hampered by injuries the fans still adore him. There is your 'White Racist Society', what a load of crap.
Compare that to how the black basketball culture is “embracing” the white player - can’t think of her name - by smacking her to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back