You stupid people, you dont know how great you have it in Joe Biden's economy.

I am a data analyst/PMP and my wife is an ICU Nurse.

My father worked for Haliburton and my mom was a housewife till I was in high school and she eventually became a school teacher for a few years.

What does any of this have to do with the resident of the White House.

I'm trying to prove this false

My success has nothing at all to do with the resident of the White House, not now, not ever.

Did you have to go to college to be a data anaylist? How much was college when you went? How much did they pay data analysts back then?

Your wife was a teacher. Did they pay well? Probably thank a union for that. And liberal president.

Was your wife in a union? Regardless, if she was a teacher/nurse she benefited from them

• The BLS says that 20.4% of RNs are in a nursing union. National Nurses United (NNU) is the largest union of RNs in the United States, with almost 225,000 members in all 50 states.

And if it doesn't matter to you, do me a favor and vote Biden huh?

1721661879509.png

Did you have to go to college to be a data anaylist? How much was college when you went? How much did they pay data analysts back then?

Yes, I did go to college, have a Masters. Paid for it all with the GI Bill, so it cost me nothing but 20 years of my life to the Marine Corps.

I have only been doing this job since 2013 and it pays exceedingly well.

None of the above has anything to do with the resident of the White House.

Your wife was a teacher. Did they pay well? Probably thank a union for that. And liberal president.

My wife is a nurse, my mother was a teacher. But no, my mother did not get paid well at all.

My wife is paid even better than I am, she works for the VA. Their pay is set by Congress, not the POTUS.

And if it doesn't matter to you, do me a favor and vote Biden huh?

I cannot vote for Biden as he has dropped out of the race.

My vote will go to Chase Oliver.

Yes, I did go to college, have a Masters. Paid for it all with the GI Bill, so it cost me nothing but 20 years of my life to the Marine Corps.

My wife is a nurse, my mother was a teacher. But no, my mother did not get paid well at all.

My wife is paid even better than I am, she works for the VA. Their pay is set by Congress, not the POTUS.

You don't get how much the President matters. He appoints the Supreme's. He signs or veto's bills. That's okay. As long as you're not a Not See.

It mattered then.............

President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed it into law on June 22, 1944. The Veterans Administration (VA) was responsible for carrying out the law's key provisions: education and training, loan guaranty for homes, farms or businesses, and unemployment pay.

And it matters now.

Forum List

Back