Parents dont know best

You promote Islam continuously despite all the female honor killings, terrorism, female genital mutilation, genocidal antisemitism, killing of Gays, and absolute intolerance of any way of life other than Islamic.
Well I dont. I gently point out that a billion muslims are a lot of different people. That seems difficult for you because you are wired to hate muslims.
I will defend any minority in this position.
Gays, priests, the list goes on.
Maybe you could hate less and be a better person.? Doesnt that sound good ?

So a child of 8 dies when her parents deny her the insulin she needs to live. Because they believe God will heal her diabetes.
Such an event has never happened and never will.
The state should have removed this child from her parents a long time ago. The parents are murderers and should be locked up for ever.
It's true. Parent aren't always right.

But the state is?

Well I dont. I gently point out that a billion muslims are a lot of different people. That seems difficult for you because you are wired to hate muslims.
I will defend any minority in this position.
Gays, priests, the list goes on.
Maybe you could hate less and be a better person.? Doesnt that sound good ?
I hate those who rape children and mutilate their baby girls.

Deal with it.

It's true. Parent aren't always right.

But the state is?
Obviously not. But in a situation where the parents are denying insulin tto a sick child there is no grey area at all.
The parents are wrong and the state is right. The state failed that cgild.

And a right to be free of any religous nuttiness of their parents. Whatever the faith
Right after they start paying their own bills.

It’s simple… if the parents pay the bills, provide the housing, food, etc… the kids are theirs to control. I was 23 years old, paying rent to my parents after coming home from college and I still had rules I had to follow.,

Right after they start paying their own bills.

It’s simple… if the parents pay the bills, provide the housing, food, etc… the kids are theirs to control. I was 23 years old, paying rent to my parents after coming home from college and I still had rules I had to follow.,
Did it give your parents the right to kill you ? Talk sense man.

Did it give your parents the right to kill you ? Talk sense man.
My father made it very clear from the time my brothers and I were toddlers… there were two Gods in that house… The Holy Trinity and HIM. While we lived there we followed his rules, or we faced the consequences. None of us ever got stupid enough to test the theory but my experiences suggest he would most definitely have done me in under certain circumstances.

So a child of 8 dies when her parents deny her the insulin she needs to live. Because they believe God will heal her diabetes.
Such an event has never happened and never will.
The state should have removed this child from her parents a long time ago. The parents are murderers and should be locked up for ever.

Turdy wasting time again .

A million to one situation which is self evidently a case of parent / cult madness .

So why highlight it with accompanying equally mad Turdy absurd generalisation all in true thicko style?

Forum List

Back