Zone1 "White privilege" does not exist, it is a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody makes that claim.
I’ve already provided 3 citations and will provide yet another with this post. The idea that all white people are racist is mainstream college academia. The fact you are either ignorant about what is being claimed or are willfully being deceitful about it doesn’t reflect well on you either way.

Of course all white people are racist​

Joseph Harker: Of course all white people are racist

Yes My Dear, All White People Are Racists​

Yes My Dear, All White People Are Racists

Stop kidding yourself, white people are racist​

FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE, ABOUT YOUR INHERENT RACISM​

But black people are apparently too stupid to do the same thing for the omni-present racism you claim they endure on a daily basis.
WTF felony fuckup.

Just look at what they have achieved in spite of your efforts to deny them.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I’ve already provided 3 citations and will provide yet another with this post. The idea that all white people are racist is mainstream college academia. The fact you are either ignorant about what is being claimed or are willfully being deceitful about it doesn’t reflect well on you either way.

Your racism supports these assessments. I don't agree with it, but you help perpetuate this belief. And given the history and present of white racist behavior, you have no reason to complain about people who may actually feel that way.

The opinion pieces from 22 years ago don't prove what you claim.

• Thanks
Your racism supports these assessments. I don't agree with it, but you help perpetuate this belief. And given the history and present of white racist behavior, you have no reason to complain about people who may actually feel that way.
You literally went from saying -
Nobody makes that claim.
To accusing me of being the part of reason they are making that claim. You just make shit up, contradict yourself and lie. And the reason you do that is because you have no actual belief system based on reasoning. You just hate white people.

WTF felony fuckup.

Just look at what they have achieved in spite of your efforts to deny them.
Otto, even the cucks you vote for openly admit that blacks are to stupid to even know what a computer is. You know that voter ID is racist because most black people don’t even have ID. One of their first accomplishments should be getting down to the DMV and get an ID.

The opinion pieces from 22 years ago don't prove what you claim.
It proves they have been claiming it for at least 22 years and you and R2D2 have remained completely oblivious to it. Obviously, that supports you two having a well informed, reasoned belief system with a finger on the pulse of what’s happening.

Otto, even the cucks you vote for openly admit that blacks are to stupid to even know what a computer is. You know that voter ID is racist because most black people don’t even have ID. One of their first accomplishments should be getting down to the DMV and get an ID.
So stupid.

• Fact
It matters a lot because they want to use the ID so as many people as possible vote. That's not what republic use voter ID for.
Slow down Einstein. So, voter ID is racist because in India they provide IDs for free because they want “as many people as possible vote”. If it’s racist to require ID, doesn’t that just make India super racist?

Slow down Einstein. So, voter ID is racist because in India they provide IDs for free because they want “as many people as possible vote”. If it’s racist to require ID, doesn’t that just make India super racist?

Some people here don’t obtain driver’s licenses. States require you to provide all forms of documentation at your expense.

Some states will not take student IDs but will take nra cards.

• Thanks
Some people here don’t obtain driver’s licenses. States require you to provide all forms of documentation at your expense.

You are just a retarded liberal repeating things you have been told without the slightest effort at critical thought.

Because a student ID doesn't prove residency. Firearms IDs do. My CCW permit has my name and address on it, but Arizona still issued voter IDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back