If You're Not Yet Convinced That Trump's So Called Security Team Wants Him Dead, This Thread Should Convince You

I think there's a good possibility that Trump didn't take a bullet to his ear, for democracy. The C theory is about Trump getting some blood on his ear under the podium's cover.

Who knows the true facts yet?

Not you you ignorant irrelevant dumb canuck.

The more Progs do this the more divided we will become. We will actually have a first in our nation. If Kamala is the President, we will have an 8-year-old President having to e mentored and tutored by perhaps a more accomplished Vice President and staff. She will be a figurehead like Joe anyway. Just signing what is in front of her. Sadly, many will know the nation is dying and few will stop it.
All C theories deserve consideration.

All C theories deserve consideration.
Progs and their binders and theories from the intellects that is destroying us. The age of the intellect is ending. And you caused it due to no accepting its failures. Human nature is not one of purity.

Yup. Yup. Yup. Duhhhhh, a thread on this here message bored has ALL the proff I be needin' to beleve this conspirasy.

Yup. Yup. Yup. That man so wunderful even hiz own guys are after him.

Yup. Yup. Yup. Ima gonna vot fer him in November.

Yes, he got clipped. there was blood. Yes, he was shot.
The trouble is, there was no blood seen before the Duck King got down below the podium.
And the flying bullet is suspected to have been photoshopped into the image?

There's still a lot of water to flow into His duck pond over this issue..

Did you not see the blood flesh stream zipping beyond him? Have you never seen a face or head shot?
That which is referred to as the bullet that hit the Duck King's ear, would have been what you suggest.

But I already suggested that it was photoshopped into the photo. That still might be true or false?

I'm not trying to debate the issues with you, I'm trying to encourage you to start thinking, because you have some abilities.

And too, you have a hard-on for the establishment.

Forum List

Back