Zone1 "White privilege" does not exist, it is a lie.

Hilarious

Tell us all about your perceived racism to people actually affected by it
I would but my “white privilege” means I’m not required to. Even so, it’s actually my “white fragility” that keeps me from admitting how racist all white people are. Really, its the idiotic liberal social philosophies that stoke my “white anger”. Of course, you are also subject to your “whiteness” and your fragility prevents you from admitting what a racist you are.

So, buck up whitey, and acknowledge your racism. If you want to defend this stuff, then man up and accept that you are a racist. Acknowledge it or go home.

“CNN — If you’re a white person in America, social justice educator Robin DiAngelo has a message for you: You’re a racist, pure and simple, and without a lifetime of conscious effort you always will be.

You just can’t help it, you see, because you’ve been swaddled in the cocoon of white privilege since you came sputtering out of your mother’s womb, protesting the indignity of it all.”

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/07/health/white-fragility-robin-diangelo-wellness/index.html

I would but my “white privilege” means I’m not required to. Even so, it’s actually my “white fragility” that keeps me from admitting how racist all white people are. Really, its the idiotic liberal social philosophies that stoke my “white anger”. Of course, you are also subject to your “whiteness” and your fragility prevents you from admitting what a racist you are.

So, buck up whitey, and acknowledge your racism. If you want to defend this stuff, then man up and accept that you are a racist. Acknowledge it or go home.

“CNN — If you’re a white person in America, social justice educator Robin DiAngelo has a message for you: You’re a racist, pure and simple, and without a lifetime of conscious effort you always will be.

You just can’t help it, you see, because you’ve been swaddled in the cocoon of white privilege since you came sputtering out of your mother’s womb, protesting the indignity of it all.”

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/07/health/white-fragility-robin-diangelo-wellness/index.html
Are you really trying to make the point that America was not racist or still is?

03a2384ac4a391419517fa7445bd4fec_768x0.jpg

If a carnival barker says “grab them by the pussy”

And brags about the size of his dick, during a debate

And still get elected president

Comes pretty close to white privilege 😂

“Bill Maher”

Dude, the only one with racism is you. Your posts are littered with it and your violence to defend it is apparent.

Own it as you do on discord or 4chan.
According to these social justice philosophies, all white people are racist. It’s baked right into your white privilege. That includes you, cracker. If you are going to support these philosophies, then man-up and accept that you are a racist.

Stop avoiding it like a bitch. Admit your racism.

According to these social justice philosophies, all white people are racist. It’s baked right into your white privilege. That includes you, cracker. If you are going to support these philosophies, then man-up and accept that you are a racist.

Case and point

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Yes

Learn our country asshole

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back