Outrage in Wisconsin as trump allows a "darkie" to say a sikh prayer on stage

Are they trying to lose ?

A woman who is literally a terrorist is allowed to promote satanism a few yards away from Gods chosen one.

Trump probably doesnt know what a sikh is but there should be someone there who could tell him. Most of his followers dont know either but they look like pakis to me and that is good enough.

They have upset that spiritual giant Nick Fuentes. He is the future of maga. Where will it end. ?

Why do you refer to people of color as "darkies"?

Are they trying to lose ?

A woman who is literally a terrorist is allowed to promote satanism a few yards away from Gods chosen one.

Trump probably doesnt know what a sikh is but there should be someone there who could tell him. Most of his followers dont know either but they look like pakis to me and that is good enough.

They have upset that spiritual giant Nick Fuentes. He is the future of maga. Where will it end. ?
Tommy, didn't you and your ilk just "kick a darkie" to the curb in favor of an old white guy?

Taint is a racist.

It is taint and his filthy ilk who refer to people of color as “darkies.”

And taint has ascribed to others that of which he is the guilty one.

Sigh.....you just gotta pity the wilfully uninformed.

so the answer is no. got it. I asked for one lie, and you post a biased site to show your ability to provide said lie, you accused him of. coward!

We all know that trump and his goons are racist shit. Why are they wasting this time trying to persuade us that they are actually decent normal people ?
That boat has long since sailed.

We all know that trump and his goons are racist shit. Why are they wasting this time trying to persuade us that they are actually decent normal people ?
That boat has long since sailed.
I've noticed a phenomenon that has held true for a long time. When someone on the interwebs says something like, "We all know", or "Everybody knows", etc., you can usually count on them being completely wrong and are just hoping to obscure that fact.

Forum List

Back