Trump calls Joe Biden 'the worst president in the history of the United States', is Trump a sociopath?

is Trump a sociopath?

• Yes!

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
If you need a link for Bidens foreign policy disasters, economic disasters and border disasters, then you are too uninformed to be making threads on this topic. :cuckoo:
if you have followed me here, you´d know that I am not a big fan of Mr Biden.

do we agree that we badly need President and World leader like him ?

1689385895325.png

Au contraire.
He is on a mission and appears to be following training
If he is "trained", i question the trainers credentials. Ukranians seem really dumb.
if you have followed me here, you´d know that I am not a big fan of Mr Biden.

do we agree that we badly need President and World leader like him ?

View attachment 981704
Reagan wouldnt want to extend this war another day. Ukraine will NEVER get back what Russia has taken, so its a pointless war. People are needlessly dying and its a total waste of American tax dollars.

google it, one for sure : Joe Biden IS NOT 'the worst president in the history of the United States',
He is the worst by far in anyones current lifetime. We have no idea about presidents from a hundred years ago, we can only go by modern presidents and Biden is for sure the worst one.

Reagan wouldnt want to extend this war another day. Ukraine will NEVER get back what Russia has taken

sure, :auiqs.jpg:

GSuPSQUXwAA-yU5.jpg

Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

If he is "trained", i question the trainers credentials. Ukranians seem really dumb.

Reagan wouldnt want to extend this war another day. Ukraine will NEVER get back what Russia has taken, so its a pointless war. People are needlessly dying and its a total waste of American tax dollars.
It's not one guy. The posting history shows that one to be active around the clock. Either a group or ai.

View attachment 981706

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008
Yeah, except they werent defeated in any of those wars. They are clearly alive and well. Ukrainians certainly wont be the ones who defeat Russia.

Watch the response

Україна належить Росії, вона завжди була

View attachment 981706

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

2022 defeated by Ukraine

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

Jimmy Carter was bad, but at least he was making decisions and in control of his presidency. Joe Biden has no clue what's going on. So much so that no-name people behind the scenes are making decisions with no accountability. That fact alone makes him the worst president ever. The same will happen with Kamala is she ever got in.

wrong. the reality :
GRnGztIWgAAwArc.png

Muscovy has always been part of the Mongol empire , do you agree ?
Mongol-empire.jpg

See∆
How many times has this same link been posted?
My curiosity was peaked when someone made a thread that this one has flooded the military forum.
Looking through it, many duplicate posts are made, and at all hours of the day.
Ukraine wants our money, and has enough interest to try to influence our elections.
It's not a new thing, it's been going on for years.
I posted in several languages, and Chechen and Ukrainian get responses.
Chechen rebels have a long history of "troll farms". They have aligned their efforts with Ukraine in this war they got going on.
Fyi-if you have plugged what I wrote in Ukrainian into Google translate, it says "Ukraine belongs to Russia, it always has"
Copy and paste it into any litwin thread or quote him and paste it in your reply. The reply will be the link you see above, the two pictures two times.....
Being informed is a good thing fellow Americans.

we all know that BIDEN IS NOT 'the worst president in the history of the United States' , SO WHATS wrong with Trump , he sounds more and more like a typical sociopath.

so my question is Trump a sociopath?

You backed the wrong horse, Nazi.

:) Silly, goofy MAGA.

You are now going to get your collective butt kicked.
Oh, no, Trump is an EXPERT on the Presidents, don't you know?

Trump is a great scholar, a VORACIOUS reader, intellectually curious as all get-out, and honest as the day is long!

If ANYONE on the PLANET knows that Biden is the worst ever, it's gonna be TRUMP!

:spinner:

Forum List

Back