I Took A Bullet

Oh. so what you're saying is:

View attachment 981075
Here know go and wack off, I know you sickies love this stuff.
FB_IMG_1721330944090.jpg

Registered republican gun nut, ya booty-bandit.
Yes, to vote in the republican primary. Like he was told to do. Democrats vote in our primaries all the time. Why do you think Graham is still in office. If it wasn't for democrats voting for him in the primary. He would be gone.

Yes, to vote in the republican primary. Like he was told to do. Democrats vote in our primaries all the time. Why do you think Graham is still in office. If it wasn't for democrats voting for him in the primary. He would be gone.
Lol, nope. He's a registered republican gun nut. He's yours, no matter how much you wish he wasn't, Bum Boi.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
He "took a bullet" most likely due to the negligence of the current administration. He didn't whine about the unfairness of it all or claim PTSD or place himself in isolation. He raised his fist in defiance and he bounced back in a couple of days. Teamster thugs and wrestling celebs alike admit that he is the toughest guy they ever met.

Lol, nope. He's a registered republican gun nut. He's yours, no matter how much you wish he wasn't, Bum Boi.
It really doesn't matter does it? I mean Trump is kicking Biden's ass after the shooting. Even your looney leaders are demanding ole Joe to step down. So even if he was a republican, what he did gave Trump the presidency. So you will be amusing me for the next 4 1/2 years. Carry on.

Not misinformed. Gun experts say that if a AR15 bullet grazed Trumps ear like he claims, his ear would be gone. Now since neither of us have seen the medical report, neither of us are either wrong or right. Bit the reality is that Trump did not take a bullet. A bullet missed him.
The AR-15 fires the 5.56MM NATO Round, just the M-16 that I carried in Viet Nam. The 5.56MM NATO Round is a high velocity round You get hit with on of those, you know it. Had P01135809's ear had been creased by such a round, his ear would have been blown off. Next, head wounds bleed like a mother fucker. There was no large spray blood, just small blood trail. No, he was NOT hit with a 5.56MM round. His ear would be gone and he would lost a whole of blood. It a squib, a small plastic container of blood he squezzed when he was told to so.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
He "took a bullet" most likely due to the negligence of the current administration. He didn't whine about the unfairness of it all or claim PTSD or place himself in isolation. He raised his fist in defiance and he bounced back in a couple of days. Teamster thugs and wrestling celebs alike admit that he is the toughest guy they ever met.

Yesterday Trump attacked the secret service. Biden didn't pick Trump's venue and he doesn't direct Trump's security detail.

• Fact
It really doesn't matter does it? I mean Trump is kicking Biden's ass after the shooting. Even your looney leaders are demanding ole Joe to step down. So even if he was a republican, what he did gave Trump the presidency. So you will be amusing me for the next 4 1/2 years. Carry on.
What you said is really not the case. Especially after Trumps speech at the convention.

What you said is really not the case. Especially after Trumps speech at the convention.
He is kicking Biden's ass. You loons know you can't cheat this time. So you're going to try to get rid of him. Like I said you loons are going to amuse me again.
FB_IMG_1635273372175.jpg

Just like you did in 2016.

What do Democrats have to do with tRump being so hated by real republicans they tried to kill him?
The little sloped roof rodent had registered as a Republican but had also contributed to shit head progressive organizations.

He also seems to have been willing to shoot Biden if he had been presented with a similar “opportunity.”

Your rhetoric is shallow and premised on your ignorant acceptance of silly & meaningless factoids. Typical of all your posts, Crepey.

Trump isn't kicing anyones ass and nobody cheated last time.

Forum List

Back