Biden Withdrawing from Presidential Race

LOL he’s out!

IN OTHER WORDS:
  1. Just disenfranchised the 99% delegates who voted for him - end of democracy.
  2. Waited for Trump to be nominated after failed assassination so that GOP plan was set in stone.
  3. Now that GOP are committed moving forward, democrats now will switch their entire candidate, message and game plan at last second to strategize a way to beat Trump.
  4. Trump and the GOP walked right into this by agreeing to "Biden's" terms to have a June debate three months early.

Just heard the news, Biden stepping down this week per Fox News.

Biden ends bid for second term in White House as he drops out of his 2024 rematch with Trump

Let the Games Begin. My opinion is Kamala will lose worse than Joe.

She won't be the nominee either......

Just heard the news, Biden stepping down this week per Fox News.

Biden ends bid for second term in White House as he drops out of his 2024 rematch with Trump

Let the Games Begin. My opinion is Kamala will lose worse than Joe.
IF she is the nominee

The only possible replacement I could worry about is Gov. Shapiro of Pennsylvania. He has absolutely perfected the art of bullshit as a smooth talker.

And the correct answer would be.....who? With 5 months to create name recognition...

Biden just endorsed Kamala. A second Trump term seems more certain now. Biden should not have endorsed anyone.
I’m not so sure. There are a lot of “woke” libs who will vote for an unbelievably ineffective nominee due solely to her Female Blackness. Look at the mess she made at the border - basically the own job she was tasked with.

IN OTHER WORDS:
  1. Just disenfranchised the 99% delegates who voted for him - end of democracy.
  2. Waited for Trump to be nominated after failed assassination so that GOP plan was set in stone.
  3. Now that GOP are committed moving forward, democrats now will switch their entire candidate, message and game plan at last second to strategize a way to beat Trump.
  4. Trump and the GOP walked right into this by agreeing to "Biden's" terms to have a June debate three months early.

Everyone knew why the debate was so early.

Forum List

Back