🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 "White privilege" does not exist, it is a lie.

The idea a vengeful sky pixie prefers any one group over any other one.
Your evaluation of Judaism does not effect Jewish behavior. If anything Jews have been too concerned with the well being of non Jews. Jews helped establish the NAACP. They have promoted third world immigration, including the immigration of Muslims.

Jewish concern for Negroes and third world immigrants alienates white nationalists, who would otherwise accept Jews.

Last edited:
Agriculture originated on the other side of the Sinai Peninsula from Africa. It was originated by Caucasians. As the farming population grew, Neolithic white people crossed the Sinai Peninsula, and displaced Paleolithic Negroes living in the Nile Delta. Eventually their descendants began the Egyptian civilization.

Your evaluation of Judaism does not effect Jewish behavior. If anything Jews have been too concerned with the well being of non Jews. Jews helped establish the NAACP. They have promoted third world immigration, including the immigration of Muslims.

Jewish concern for Negroes and third world immigrants alienates white nationalists, who would otherwise accept Jews.

Again, looking for more people to exploit isn't a virtue.

Agriculture originated on the other side of the Sinai Peninsula from Africa. It was originated by Caucasians. As the farming population grew, Neolithic white people crossed the Sinai Peninsula, and displaced Paleolithic Negroes living in the Nile Delta. Eventually their descendants began the Egyptian civilization.

The 19th Century called, they want their racist anthropology back.

Next you'll be extolling the virtues of Piltdown Man.

Again, looking for more people to exploit isn't a virtue.

The 19th Century called, they want their racist anthropology back.

Next you'll be extolling the virtues of Piltdown Man.
Pitdown Man was a hoax. The hoax was discovered by archeologists. Contemporary findings by archaeologists and geneticists emphasize the importance of whites and East Asians, both biologically and pre historically. We created the earliest, and we have always created the most advanced, civilizations. We also have the highest IQ averages and the lowest crime rates.

Pitdown Man was a hoax. The hoax was discovered by archeologists. Contemporary findings by archaeologists and geneticists emphasize the importance of whites and East Asians, both biologically and pre historically. We created the earliest, and we have always created the most advanced, civilizations. We also have the highest IQ averages and the lowest crime rates.

But that was the point. The Hoax was plausible because RACISTS were convinced the first human ancestor HAD to be an Englishman!!! Ignore the mountain of evidence that the first humans evolved in Africa; here was an ENGLISH fossil with a human skull and an ape's jaw.

Look, man, I realize you need to believe in white supremacy because your own life has been such a disappointment.

Edith, you have consistently made racist comments.

Here is one you just made.
That’s not racist. Pointing out the we ended up with an idiot as a VP because she was selected due to race and gender simply points out the bad outcome of priotizing those factors over competence and merit.

Or is criticizing a black person now comsidered racist?

This is an ancient Egyptian. She does not look like a Negro to me.

View attachment 978238
Too bad Humphrey, because Cheikh Anta Diop proved that Egyptians were not white.

"Diop served as a member of the UNESCO International Scientific Committee for the Drafting of a General History of Africa in 1971 and wrote the opening chapter about the origins of the ancient Egyptians in the UNESCO General History of Africa. In this chapter, he presented anthropological and historical evidence in support of his hypothesis that Ancient Egyptians had a close genetic affinity with Sub-Saharan African ethnic groups, including a shared B blood group between modern Egyptians and West Africans, "negroid" bodily proportions in ancient Egyptian art and mummies, microscopic analysis of melanin levels in mummies from the laboratory of the Musée de L'Homme in Paris, primary accounts of Greek historians, and shared cultural linkages between Egypt and Africa in areas of totemism and cosmology. At the symposium Diop's conclusions were met with an array of responses, from strong objections to enthusiastic support.

Learn to read Humphrey.

1721130101022.png

"

That’s not racist. Pointing out the we ended up with an idiot as a VP because she was selected due to race and gender simply points out the bad outcome of priotizing those factors over competence and merit.

It is racist. Your assumptions about blacks and AA is racist. You don't say that about anyone else even as Hispanics, Asians, Native Americans and women of all racists were part of AA. Harris is no idiot. She was AG of the state of California, eLected twice by the people. JD Vance on the other hand... And again, YOU are a gender hire. YOU are an affirmative action and DEI hire. White women were the most.

It is racist. Your assumptions about blacks and AA is racist. You don't say that about anyone else even as Hispanics, Asians, Native Americans and women of all racists were part of AA. Harris is no idiot. She was AG of the state of California, eLected twice by the people. JD Vance on the other hand... And again, YOU are a gender hire. YOU are an affirmative action and DEI hire. White women were the most.
Stop with all your victimhood and declaring racism where it doesn’t exit - especially when YOU are the one making racist statements.

1) You just said that I am a AA and DEI hire. Wow! According to you, all white women only have jobs because of their gender. What a bigot!

2) The benefit of AA disproptionately helps blacks above all others, although I have mentioned Latinos as secondary. I know this from my work with graduate school admissions.

3) As far as Asians, my….you are ignorant. Asians are loosing out to far inferior blacks. There are Asians with a perfect 1600 who can’t get into a single IVY while a black with a 1550 will get into them all. Jews also suffer similar fates.

4) And yes, Harris is an idiot. I’ve heard her speak enough times these last few years to know that. As far as being elected, that was in CA - where she got her job for the same reason she got the VP job: leftists prioritize race and gender (female blacks can write their own ticket) and make merit secondary.

Plus, I hear tell she did some extracurricular work for Willie Brown, and that helped give her her start. She’s a slut on top of everything else.

You guys just picked a white dude who has less than two years in the Senate.

But he wrote a funny book about Hillbillies.

Stop with all your victimhood and declaring racism where it doesn’t exit - especially when YOU are the one making racist statements.

1) You just said that I am a AA and DEI hire. Wow! According to you, all white women only have jobs because of their gender. What a bigot!

The biggest beneficiaries of AA have been white women.

2) The benefit of AA disproptionately helps blacks above all others, although I have mentioned Latinos as secondary. I know this from my work with graduate school admissions.

That's a pretty small slice of the whole pie. The biggest beneficiaries of AA have been white women.

3) As far as Asians, my….you are ignorant. Asians are loosing out to far inferior blacks. There are Asians with a perfect 1600 who can’t get into a single IVY while a black with a 1550 will get into them all. Jews also suffer similar fates.

Then they can be happy at a state college. As long as we are giving the IVY's an outsized role in government and business, diversity is required.

Asians are only 6% of the population and make up 26% of Harvard admissions.

4) And yes, Harris is an idiot. I’ve heard her speak enough times these last few years to know that. As far as being elected, that was in CA - where she got her job for the same reason she got the VP job: leftists prioritize race and gender (female blacks can write their own ticket) and make merit secondary.

None of these people are great speakers; what's your point?

Plus, I hear tell she did some extracurricular work for Willie Brown, and that helped give her her start. She’s a slut on top of everything else.
Lisa, once again horrified that someone is enjoying sex.

Forum List

Back