🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Somebody Explain how JD Vance is Qualified to be Vice President

nor does your black racism IM2

~S~
I don't have any black racism. I know you are too stupid to undertstand that pointing out and opposing the white racism you practice is not racism, but that's par for the course with people like you.

People have run their mouths about Kamala Harris. Now look at what the Republicans picked. Trump is 78. Trump is overweight and has a poor diet. JD Vance could end up as President. And exactly what are his quallifications execpt he is a white male?

And for those who want to tell me how Vance is better than Harris, there will be a debate. Kamala Harris is not 81 years old.
Let me guess, you had this written a year ago, you just needed a name to fill in. TRUMP! could have picked Michelle Obama as his running mate and you would have reacted in the same way.

Sinclairs story was debunked. Funny how you choose the believe bs from ex cons about Democrats but won't believe credibe informatuon about trump.
I brought it up in response to someone saying Vance sucks Trumps ass. It wasn’t a serious accusation. Though I’m not sure how you debunk something like that. I don’t know nor do I care if Pres Obama did or didnt have drug fueled sex with Sinclair.

Have you come up with the qualifications Obama had that Vance doesn’t prior to being President?

Vance is qualified because he has completely sold his soul (after earlier saying the worst possible things about his master), and because his state is important electorally.
The current VP called the current President a racist 2 weeks before being selected as his running mate.

I don't have any black racism. I know you are too stupid to undertstand that pointing out and opposing the white racism you practice is not racism, but that's par for the course with people like you.

apparently so, cuz you're making zero sense IM2

~S~

People have run their mouths about Kamala Harris. Now look at what the Republicans picked. Trump is 78. Trump is overweight and has a poor diet. JD Vance could end up as President. And exactly what are his quallifications execpt he is a white male?

And for those who want to tell me how Vance is better than Harris, there will be a debate. Kamala Harris is not 81 years old.

Unlike the incumbent, Sen. Vance doesn't drive people nuts with incessant and maddening cackling.

When the VP is attending the funerals of important dictators, its just a lot better look for America.

apparently so, cuz you're making zero sense IM2

~S~
I made perfect sense. You guys call me a racist when I have nwever stated that blacks were superior to whites. I have posted about continuing racism coming from whites that exist. You seem to be too stupid to see the difference.

Unlike the incumbent, Sen. Vance doesn't drive people nuts with incessant and maddening cackling.

When the VP is attending the funerals of important dictators, its just a lot better look for America.
Harris doesn't do a lot of cackling. But keep on watching the edited videos and when she chops up Vance, don't act stupid.

I brought it up in response to someone saying Vance sucks Trumps ass. It wasn’t a serious accusation. Though I’m not sure how you debunk something like that. I don’t know nor do I care if Pres Obama did or didnt have drug fueled sex with Sinclair.

Have you come up with the qualifications Obama had that Vance doesn’t prior to being President?
Obama did have superior credintials to Vance.

Only 1 in 8 Americans is a soul brother, why is it "shocking" in the least that President Trump would choose someone without rhythm for the job?

I made perfect sense. You guys call me a racist when I have nwever stated that blacks were superior to whites. I have posted about continuing racism coming from whites that exist. You seem to be too stupid to see the difference.
So if a white is hired over a black, it's racism
But if a black is hired over a white it's not?

~S~

Forum List

Back