🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Somebody Explain how JD Vance is Qualified to be Vice President

People have run their mouths about Kamala Harris. Now look at what the Republicans picked. Trump is 78. Trump is overweight and has a poor diet. JD Vance could end up as President. And exactly what are his quallifications execpt he is a white male?

And for those who want to tell me how Vance is better than Harris, there will be a debate. Kamala Harris is not 81 years old.
Vance is going to destroy Harris in the debate.

vance-god-help-us.jpg

“Trump is cultural heroin. He makes some feel better for a bit. But he cannot fix what ails them, and one day they’ll realize it." - JD Vance

“We are effectively run in this country... by a bunch of childless cat ladies who are miserable in their own lives and the choices that they’ve made, and so they want to make the rest of the country miserable too."-J.D. Vance

Maybe this guy isn't so bad after all.

shall we post where Harris called Biden a racist now?
Good luck with that.

And I will say also that -- that, in this campaign, we have also heard -- and I'm going to now direct this at Vice President Biden, I do not believe you are a racist, and I agree with you when you commit yourself to the importance of finding common ground.

And for those who want to tell me how Vance is better than Harris, there will be a debate.

It's all a matter of politics. I favor Vance because I'm not into the current liberal agenda. I'm also not into a hardline conservative mindset that lacks empathy and reading up on Vance yesterday gave me comfort that Trump didn't take that route. Finally, I wouldn't consider Harris' performance on her assigned task on immigration as anything she can hang her hat on.

Vance would make a spectacularly bad President.

And given Trump’s age and physical condition…yeah. A really really bad thing

People have run their mouths about Kamala Harris. Now look at what the Republicans picked. Trump is 78. Trump is overweight and has a poor diet. JD Vance could end up as President. And exactly what are his quallifications execpt he is a white male?

And for those who want to tell me how Vance is better than Harris, there will be a debate. Kamala Harris is not 81 years old.
Kamala; you first.

He's not. He was picked by Don Jr.. Probably after a long fight, because tRump wanted to pick Ivanka.

Vance would make a spectacularly bad President.

And given Trump’s age and physical condition…yeah. A really really bad thing
Who is it that Trump could have picked that you wouldn’t believe would be a spectacularly bad President?

Neither is Vance. He’s not yet 40.

And Vance was a U.S. Marine, and a summa cum laude graduate of Yale Law School. And most important, he has strong traditional values and can help Trump reverse the damaging policies of the Leftists.

Millions of people have served in the military. That doesn't qualify them to be the VP and he's spent a whopping 18 months in the Senate.

Kamala Harris may be an idiot, but she was a district attorney, a state attorney general, and served at least half a term in the Senate. On paper, she is far more qualified.

Millions of people have served in the military. That doesn't qualify them to be the VP and he's spent a whopping 18 months in the Senate.

Kamala Harris may be an idiot, but she was a district attorney, a state attorney general, and served at least half a term in the Senate. On paper, she is far more qualified.

Except that part she's an idiot

Forum List

Back