Zone1 "White privilege" does not exist, it is a lie.

Exactly.

On the whole when decent people raise decent children those children will grow up to be successful in life because they learn to be responsible, smart, have values, speak English well, have standards, work and learn to increase their value and thus increase their pay.

That's why on the whole white people succeed more because on the whole they had parents that raised them to be better. The people who raised me were middle america people grew up in the 50s when a man was a man, when women were women, when you worked hard and did what was right, and kids were raised to be tough and strong.
So you all consider raising children who are racist and believe that because they are white they are superior to those who are not white "good parenting"?

What do you think normal white people think of these alleged superior parenting skills? You think they appreciate you making those of them who aren't racist look bad by simple association?

Last edited:
Bullshit. Every white has lost opportunities because of preferential treatment for minorities. Doors were closed to us soley because of our skin color.
Why are you all not complaining about all of the high paying jobs in the tech industry being given away to H1-B visa holders? That's where a huge portion of high paying jobs are being lost that were normally held predominantly by white males, jobs tinkering with computers & code that pay in the range of $175,000 to $250,000.

There are several companies created solely to facilitate this pipeline and they have training programs to teach candidate how to ace their FANG interviews although our laws state that they are supposed to already be qualified in order to be issued the visa and that the company has to attest to the fact that there are no qualified candidates in the area that they can hire.

A lot of bullshit going on surrounding this, and I have yet to hear any of you complaining about the Asian Indians replacing you.

In order to be eligible for the H1B visa, you will need:
  • A valid job offer from a U.S. employer for a role that requires specialty knowledge.
  • Proof of a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in that field.
  • Your employer must show that there is a lack of qualified U.S. applicants for the role.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
Why are you all not complaining about all of the high paying jobs in the tech industry being given away to H1-B visa holders? That's where a huge portion of high paying jobs are being lost that were normally held predominantly by white males, jobs tinkering with computers & code that pay in the range of $175,000 to $250,000.

There are several companies created solely to facilitate this pipeline and they have training programs to teach candidate how to ace their FANG interviews although are laws state that they are supposed to already be qualified in order to be issued the visa and that the company has to attest to the fact that there are no qualified candidates in the area that they can hire.
A lot of bullshit going on surrounding this, and I have yet to hear any of you complaining about the Asian Indians replacing you.

In order to be eligible for the H1B visa, you will need:
  • A valid job offer from a U.S. employer for a role that requires specialty knowledge.
  • Proof of a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in that field.
  • Your employer must show that there is a lack of qualified U.S. applicants for the role.
Seems like they are fine for racial preferences to everyone unless they are black.

IM2 said I do not know anything about the Fertile Crescent, and that it was not populated by whites.

He probably wants me to believe that Negroes created the civilizations of Egypt, Sumeria, Assyria, and Babylon were created by Negroes.
I DGAF what you don't want to believe. Those civilizations you named were not created by whites. The first Egyptians were indeed blacks of all shades. Your belief in white supremacy has made you stupid.

Oh….i guess special exception is made for you, as usual. Black Privilege.

And the colorblind folks aren’t criticizing me because they know I’ve said nothing racist. Opposing DIE and AA is not racist - it’s the opposite of racism. It’s colorblind.
There is no black privillege here and if anyone has been gven prvilege its you. You have blatanty posted racist comentary in this zone, both you and hector. You are not colorblind, and your assumption that AA and DEI only goes to unquaified blacks is racist. Especially because white women such as you have been the main beneficiaries. You were an AA and DEI hire.

There are four dfferent shades here and moderatrs use one. I have not used the moderator red. But you would rather whine than to try me in a debate because you know that head up, I will destroy you.

There is no black privillege here and if anyone has been gven prvilege its you. You have blatanty posted racist comentary in this zone, both you and hector.
I feel excluded. It’s very hurtful.

Is that what black people feel like?

This is the Fertile Crescent. Agriculture was begun here nearly eleven thousand years ago. Civilization was begun here nearly six thousand years ago. Both were begun by Caucasians. The only Negroes who lived here were brought as slaves, with the exception of one century when Egypt had a Negro dynasty.

View attachment 977716
We all know where the fertile crescent was Humphrey. And the fact is that caucasians had little to do with those civilizations.

Cheikh Anta Diop destroyed your version of history and he did so credibly. So have men like Walter Rodney. So just like your opinon on IQ is old and debunked, so is your opinion of the orgin of civilization.

"Archaeology on the African continent has a long history of profound racism, as discussed in Karega-Munene and Schmidt 2010; and Stahl 2005, whether explicitly, as when dismissing connections between living African people and the archaeological evidence of past societies or implicitly, as when contemporary populations are dismissed as relative newcomers or treated as timeless avatars of an unchanging African past."

Archaeology is rooted in racism and colonialism, say scientists. Here's how we rewrite 'everyone's history'​

This is how far whites have tried revising history n orderto create or preserve a white supremacist tall tale.

“One major author on the slave trade (appropriately titled Sins of Our Fathers) explained how many white people urged him to state that the trade was the responsibility of African chiefs, and that Europeans merely turned up to buy captives- as though without European demand there would have been captives sitting on the beach by the millions!
- Walter Rodney

This is going to be fun. I am going to make an example out of you Humphrey.

Forum List

Back