Zone1 "White privilege" does not exist, it is a lie.

Compare that to how the black basketball culture is “embracing” the white player - can’t think of her name - by smacking her to the ground.
The Black women of the WNBA absolutely HATE Caitlan Clark. But it now appears they have got the memo to stop the cheap shots as she is literally the goose laying the golden eggs for their league.

White privilege does exist and it is not about economic status.

I'll be clear. This isn't me saying every single white person or every single black person. This is all about generalization and the average white or black person.

There is no such thing as white privilege. It is a myth, a lie, it's fake, it does not exist.

You know what so called "white privilege" really is? It's white people raising good people, it's white people being better parents. That's all it is.

Wrong again. White privilege is that when you apply for a job or a car loan or a mortgage, it will be a fellow white person making the call on whether you get that.

Some of it is racism, to be sure.
Some of it is cultural affirmation. We relate better to people who remind us of ourselves.

Every job I've gotten since leaving the Army in 1992, the person making the decision was a fellow white person.

Even the Japanese company I worked for... it was still a white guy.

The Black women of the WNBA absolutely HATE Caitlan Clark. But it now appears they have got the memo to stop the cheap shots as she is literally the goose laying the golden eggs for their league.
Until people get bored with her in a few months.

Seems to me that if her appeal isn't her skill at the the game, but the fact that she's white and cute, the other players are someone justified in their resentment.

Even IM2 cannot possibly believe that Karine Jean-Pierre and Kamala Harris would have gotten their jobs without “females blackness” pushing them to the front of the pack.

Um, okay. Let's take Kamala and compare her to... Dan Quayle. How did Dan Quayle, who was, you know, an idiot... get to the front of the pack?

Tiger Woods was immediately embraced in the nearly all-White sport of professional golf in the 90s. Even though he is at the end of his career and severely hampered by injuries the fans still adore him. There is your 'White Racist Society', what a load of crap.
OJ was "embraced" by white people, too. Until he wasn't.

I don't think I want to emulate India's 'democracy" where non-Hindus are routinely discriminated against.

Tell us again about how backwards and dysfunctional Democrats believe black people are. They can’t get ID? They don’t even know what a computer is?

FC9ADA39-A6D0-43BA-BE26-6F84F702CF62.jpeg

everyone knows what you are up to with Voter ID.

This is about keeping people from voting.
Well, if you actually believe that, then you must agree with the ridiculous and racist things Democrats claim about black people. Because that’s the rationalization behind it.

You believe that Black people are so incompetent that they can’t get ID. How do you think black people survive in society without ID? It’s a silly fairy tail, and I am embarrassed so many of my fellow Americans believe this crap about black people.

Well, if you actually believe that, then you must agree with the ridiculous and racist things Democrats claim about black people. Because that’s the rationalization behind it.

You believe that Black people are so incompetent that they can’t get ID. How do you think black people survive in society without ID? It’s a silly fairy tail, and I am embarrassed so many of my fellow Americans believe this crap about black people.

Nope, I believe that once you have voter ID, the people who want to suppress the vote will abuse it.
Oh' that ID doesn't look legit!
Oh, that ID doesn't have your current address.

We've seen you guys pull this shit in the past with literacy tests and poll taxes.

Nope, I believe that once you have voter ID, the people who want to suppress the vote will abuse it.

We've seen you guys pull this shit in the past with literacy tests and poll taxes.
So Nancy Drew, do you think it’s easier to “suppress” the vote with ID? Or without ID? Because if you don’t even have to prove your identity, you can vote as anyone you choose. What’s to stop ULTRA MAGA NATION from wearing blackface and suppressing their vote?

Its bizarre how ID makes everything more secure, EXCEPT voting.

BTW poll watchers negate all of your above examples. However, poll watchers can’t verify if you are the person you are voting in the name of. That’s why ID is needed.

Not having the current address is a legitimate disqualification. The not looking legit is crap, every voter ID will be identical, so rejecting any that don’t match is the proper action. The voter can cast a provisional ballot that will be counted after the ID is verified. As usual you are inventing problems that don’t exist.

So Nancy Drew, do you think it’s easier to “suppress” the vote with ID? Or without ID? Because if you don’t even have to prove your identity, you can vote as anyone you choose. What’s to stop ULTRA MAGA NATION from wearing blackface and suppressing their vote?

Its bizarre how ID makes everything more secure, EXCEPT voting.

BTW poll watchers negate all of your above examples. However, poll watchers can’t verify if you are the person you are voting in the name of. That’s why ID is needed.

It's much easier to suppress the vote with voter ID, as 27 million Americans do not have a current ID with their current address.

This isn't about voter integrity, because there's no fraud going on.

This is about voter suppression and you know it.

Not having the current address is a legitimate disqualification. The not looking legit is crap, every voter ID will be identical, so rejecting any that don’t match is the proper action. The voter can cast a provisional ballot that will be counted after the ID is verified. As usual you are inventing problems that don’t exist.

Actually, the problem that doesn't exist is "voter fraud".

You just don't want poor people voting.

It's much easier to suppress the vote with voter ID, as 27 million Americans do not have a current ID with their current address.

This isn't about voter integrity, because there's no fraud going on.

This is about voter suppression and you know it.
If you can’t verify who is voting, then your election has zero integrity.

“Suppression” can be safeguarded against but not if you don’t even know who is voting.

Stop with these half baked conspiracy theories and stop belittling black people with comments about how they don’t even know what computers are.

There are only two possibilities here. The Democrats either believe wildly bigoted things about black people, or the Democrats are corrupt and manipulating the voting process.

Forum List

Back