Multiple Reports That Biden Will Drop Out - Will Not Endorse Kamala Harris

If it happens that Harris or someone else is the candidate, Trump shouldn't debate that person, say the primary voters voted Biden, now Democrats have disenfranchised those voters; say the nominee is an illegitimate candidate.

I could actually see this working, especially if Kamala loses. I agree that the open convention/mini-primary is the best way to go (under terrible circumstances) but if it looks like the convention delegates fucked Harris over, there might be some blowback.

Personally the way to solve that problem, IMO, is to have Hakeem Jefferies be one of the contenders. He either wins, or he loses but is added to the ticket as a VP.

If its not Kamala.... whoever gets the nod starts with zero dollars... I smell a cat fight....

They're gonna need an insurance policy as a VP candidate, like Hakeem Jefferies or Wes Moore (Gov Maryland) - or someone like that.

Personally, though, I think Dems need a re-brand, and the closest who comes to that among all the possibly viable candidates likely to be in consideration is Josh Shapiro, governor of PA.

They're gonna need an insurance policy as a VP candidate, like Hakeem Jefferies or Wes Moore (Gov Maryland) - or someone like that.

Personally, though, I think Dems need a re-brand, and the closest who comes to that among all the possibly viable candidates likely to be in consideration is Josh Shapiro, governor of PA.
No one with a brain wants to run into the Trump 2024 buzz saw.

They will wait for 2028, and their own campaign, lots of money, and time to organize.

There were rumors of an icing relationship between Biden and Harris. So I’m not surprised he’s not endorsing her

There is no truth.
1. You can watch CNN and MSDNC, and see democrat talking points
2. You can watch Fox News and see the Republican talking points
This isn't going to work for you.

Trumps diarrhea stream of lies at the last debate -- and every time he opens his mealy mouth -- was astounding.

You just don't care. But you can't admit that, otherwise you would have to delete half of your posts.

No one with a brain wants to run into the Trump 2024 buzz saw.

They will wait for 2028, and their own campaign, lots of money, and time to organize.

Trump still has a low favorability rating. That hasn't changed, even if more people have a little more sympathy for him.

That being said, I think MAGA/GOP is doing a better job of branding itself than the Dems, and not just Biden. They're reaching out to demographics that Democrats used to have in the bag.

I wouldn’t be so cavalier. Trump doesn’t want Biden to drop out. If he does it’s going to be a close election.

Unless Manchin is going to be running, the Rust Belt is all but assured for the GOP. Also, Biden is a big draw for black votes. Trump is going to gain black voters for sure if he steps aside, even if Harris wins the Dem Primary.

If the drop out is true, then Joe will give it to the convention to choose.

A candidate chosen by the representatives of the people at convention: wow.
I dunno man, I suspect the word will go out to support "X" cuz he/she has the best chance to beat Trump. IOW, the representatives are going to be told who to vote for, AND since the dems are so good at rigging elections I wouldn't be surprised if the results will be determined before the 1st vote is cast.

Forum List

Back