Multiple Reports That Biden Will Drop Out - Will Not Endorse Kamala Harris

If Biden drops out and doesn't endorse Kamala, she should get the Cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment and force Biden to turn over the Oval Office to her and send Brandon to the beach to work on his tan for the remainder of the summer.

I could actually see this working, especially if Kamala loses. I agree that the open convention/mini-primary is the best way to go (under terrible circumstances) but if it looks like the convention delegates fucked Harris over, there might be some blowback.

Personally the way to solve that problem, IMO, is to have Hakeem Jefferies be one of the contenders. He either wins, or he loses but is added to the ticket as a VP.
why Jefferies ?

If it happens that Harris or someone else is the candidate, Trump shouldn't debate that person, say the primary voters voted Biden, now Democrats have disenfranchised those voters; say the nominee is an illegitimate candidate.
Thats worth considering

Trump is the defacto incumbent now with nothing to gain from debating a challenger

This isn't going to work for you.

Trumps diarrhea stream of lies at the last debate -- and every time he opens his mealy mouth -- was astounding.

You just don't care. But you can't admit that, otherwise you would have to delete half of your posts.
at least the candidate we voted for is running .. lol ! Dems disenfranchise their stupid voter base !:auiqs.jpg::yes_text12:

If it happens that Harris or someone else is the candidate, Trump shouldn't debate that person, say the primary voters voted Biden, now Democrats have disenfranchised those voters; say the nominee is an illegitimate candidate.

No way.

Totally disagree.

Trump will debate.

And win.

Bigly.

Trumps diarrhea stream of lies at the last debate -- and every time he opens his mealy mouth -- was astounding.

You just don't care. But you can't admit that, otherwise you would have to delete half of your posts.

I dunno man, I suspect the word will go out to support "X" cuz he/she has the best chance to beat Trump. IOW, the representatives are going to be told who to vote for, AND since the dems are so good at rigging elections I wouldn't be surprised if the results will be determined before the 1st vote is cast.
If so, then don't vote. It is wasting your time. Tell your friends not to vote.

Democrats and their MSM propaganda arm spew more lies than Trump. Remember these lies?

Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. FBI operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

Then during the 2020 election the high-tech oligarchs (Twitter & Facebook), et.al colluded with the FBI to cover-up the Biden crimes and buy the election; google “zuckerbucks” as an example. Not even investigating why 2020 had about 30m more votes than expected. Trump got 10m more votes in 2020 than in 2016 and lost?? Biden got 81m votes my ass. When Elon Musk bought Twitter the truth came out. Now the Soros DA in NYC is indicting Trump for a non-crime. The Durham Report confirms that the FBI & DOJ are NOT upholding the LAWs of the United States, the US is on the verge of becoming a Fascist state, especially now since Trump was indicted for mishandling “classified” documents and the Biden crimes are being covered up, including cocaine in the WH. After all of that failed, they tried to assassinate Trump at a rally in Butler, PA. The Left sees the writing on the wall…

Forum List

Back