Multiple Reports That Biden Will Drop Out - Will Not Endorse Kamala Harris

If the drop out is true, then Joe will give it to the convention to choose.

A candidate chosen by the representatives of the people at convention: wow.
Way to disenfranchise millions of primary voters, Josef.

So much for the hollow mewling about MUUH MOCRACYYY! from you moonbats.

You again forget I am not as freakishly cultist as you are. I don't much care, really. I'm not polishing the scrotum of one man, no matter what he does or says, like you are.
SO! the cultist doesn't care who his cult leaders pick ! HE WILL VOTE FOR WHOEVER THEY TELL HIM TO VOTE FOR !

1721349813777.png

Trump is a chicken shit, got it.
Trump may decide that neither he nor Vance will debate Harris.

In California she was deadly on a political debate stage. If there had been a winner in the presidential primary debates of 2019, it would have been Harris. Harris is quick witted and knows how to land knockout blows against her opponent. She had been attacking Biden on opposing bussing and delivered the following blow to Biden. “There was a little girl in California who was part of the second class to integrate her public schools, and she was bused to school every day, and that little girl was me,” Harris said. In the VP debates, Harris made Pence look terrible.

Trump may decide that neither he nor Vance will debate Harris.

If there had been a winner in the presidential primary debates of 2019, it would have been Harris. Harris is quick witted and knows how to land knockout blows against her opponent. She had been attacking Biden on opposing bussing and delivered the following blow to Biden. “There was a little girl in California who was part of the second class to integrate her public schools, and she was bused to school every day, and that little girl was me,” Harris said. In the VP debates, Harris made Pence look terrible.
Harris dropped out due to lack of support victor, she won nothing. Joe said he would choose a black woman, only reason she got the VP job. Only reason

Forum List

Back