Zone1 Trinity and Prayer

The error seems to be yours:
KJ21
And Jesus said unto him, “Verily I say unto thee, today shalt thou be with Me in Paradise.”
ASV
And he said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To-day shalt thou be with me in Paradise.
AMP
Jesus said to him, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.”
AMPC
And He answered him, Truly I tell you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise.
BRG
And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.
CSB
And he said to him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.

You added a comma where their isn't one, and skewed the verse. It is why God told us not to add to or take away from His word.
Catholicism erred with the comma centuries ago. Jesus was dead for 3 days.

Faith is how we have a relationship with God at this juncture. Prayer is how we communicate with Him. Meditating on His Word is how He communicates with us.
He lacks nothing and gives in abundance.
Then faith isn't for God and neither is prayer as the very act of saying it's for God implies God is lacking.

If I have a discussion with my Heavenly Father, why does that imply God is lacking? What is He lacking? It's a relationship. He enjoys hearing from His children. Actually God considers it a sacrifice on our part.
My husband gave me roses for his Father's Day. Was it because I was lacking a a bouquet? It made him happy, it made me happy.

We make our Heavenly Father happy.
Zephaniah 3:17 ADONAI your God is in your midst— a mighty Savior! He will delight over you with joy. He will quiet you with His love. He will dance for joy over you with singing

He doesn't need it, He loves it.

Jerome removed Gods name back in the 300,s=against Gods will to mislead and it does just that. Only the false religions use the altered versions out of a lack of love and respect for Gods will.
You have incorrectly and falsely removed a third of the Bible. No one altered anything incorrectly. Over time, there are some mistranslations made but not the ones you claim. Trying to say Jesus is not a God is stupid. He created the heavens and the earth. So false.

If I have a discussion with my Heavenly Father, why does that imply God is lacking? What is He lacking? It's a relationship. He enjoys hearing from His children. Actually God considers it a sacrifice on our part.
My husband gave me roses for his Father's Day. Was it because I was lacking a a bouquet? It made him happy, it made me happy.

We make our Heavenly Father happy.
Zephaniah 3:17 ADONAI your God is in your midst— a mighty Savior! He will delight over you with joy. He will quiet you with His love. He will dance for joy over you with singing

He doesn't need it, He loves it.
It doesn't. But if you say prayer is for God, that does.

Forum List

Back