Zone1 CATHOLICS should listen to Mary

Ignorance is bliss, right! You are a perfect example of receiving your information from bad informants. Trump’s ban on SOME Muslims were from specific countries where Islamic Terrorists were coming into the U.S. Muslims from non-terrorist countries were still welcomed. I bet you didn’t know that because of your informants like CNN or Democrat politicians.

Then, the banning books is classic for brainwashed Democrats and Rhino Republicans. DeSantis and others were not book banning. Book banning means no one can get the book including adults. The books that were banned from school libraries were removed because they were not what children at the age level should learn from schools. The books were available for older students and adults depending on the content. That’s being a good educator.

There are so many other things Democrats keep lying about. Russia Russia Russia thing turned out coming from a fake Dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton. The Hunter laptop turned out to be 100% true and it Russia election interference that your kind lied about to the American people.So, stop lying.
The books were banned from the schools. That is banning. Believe what you will. I would have a hard time supporting a pig such as trump. Doesn't seem to bother you at all. Do you remember when the right could fairly claim a certain amount of integrity? Sad that those days are long gone.

The books were banned from the schools. That is banning. Believe what you will. I would have a hard time supporting a pig such as trump. Doesn't seem to bother you at all. Do you remember when the right could fairly claim a certain amount of integrity? Sad that those days are long gone.
No it’s not book banning. If the President banned a book for the country, that would be book banning. The book is inappropriate for the school that it was at. That’s not book banning. That’s good common sense.

No it’s not book banning. If the President banned a book for the country, that would be book banning. The book is inappropriate for the school that it was at. That’s not book banning. That’s good common sense.
Thank you for your demonstration of how words don't really have any meaning in your alternative fact reality.

If I may, I'd like to break into the Pee Wee Herman routines to ask Z99 how "Trump is worse than Hitler"?

Forum List

Back