Zone1 Everyone should pray the rosary... says the Virgin Mary (in so many words)

Our physical bodies, but not our spirits--the essential person.
Our bodies return to the dust, our spirit to God who gave it, but are we conscious? "The dead know nothing", so says Ecclesiastes. Sleep is a metaphor for death, suggesting unconsciousness.

Asking God to bless our efforts is the best example of praying that I can think of.

Any idea why he has never once bothered to reply ?

Incidentally , his so called son is exactly the same .
An unequivocal story teller

He has never once kept an appointment , though the Cultists think he has a poor memory and is rushed off his feet by people wanting compensation for wasted time and money .

Any idea why he has never once bothered to reply ?

Incidentally , his so called son is exactly the same .
An unequivocal story teller

He has never once kept an appointment , though the Cultists think he has a poor memory and is rushed off his feet by people wanting compensation for wasted time and money .
He has answered most of my prayers (sometimes the answer is 'no') and has kept most of his promises. :bowdown:

I average three to five full rosaries a day and a single decade here and there.

St. Padre Pio carried a rosary in his habit and was said to pray up to fifty rosaries a day.

I wonder how many prayers are directed to Mary at the same time, at any given moment, around the world? I'd guess it's probably at least a few hundred. If so, how do you suppose she keeps them all separate so she can decide what to do with them?

I wonder how many prayers are directed to Mary at the same time, at any given moment, around the world? I'd guess it's probably at least a few hundred. If so, how do you suppose she keeps them all separate so she can decide what to do with them?

She has good help.

people certainly limit God and those who are in his presence in Heaven.
So, you're saying that Mary has the ability to hear at least several hundred prayers at any given moment (and the moments never cease) and process each individual one, and determine how each one should be handled?

in 1917 in Portugal, the virgin Mary appeared to 3 peasant children and at some point in her numerous appearances, told them to pray the rosary for sinners on their way to Hell, and to also offer up their sufferings for that cause.

Do we really think she was only talking to those 3 children?

She appeared to children because children listen. Children are teachable. Adults... not so much.

In any case, our world is in a shambles morally and every other kind of way because people do not pray the rosary.

Cast your anti-Catholic stones if you will, but I know about praying the rosary and most people here do not..
God requires= prayer from the heart--NOT written in advance prayer that's not from the heart.

So, you're saying that Mary has the ability to hear at least several hundred prayers at any given moment (and the moments never cease) and process each individual one, and determine how each one should be handled?
Prayers go through the Holy Spirit

Forum List

Back