Zone1 So if I am a Christian, why am I calling people Moron and Neanderthal?

well, since you ask a valid Q after insulting me, I will address this Q (not that you or others will listen, but God knows...)

Even Jesus did not know the EXACT time of when all things will be restored (the 2nd Coming..). The Father withheld that info from Him for reasons unknown to us
So, when God says, "Go.", is Jesus going to set up His earthly kingdom in His one true church, the Catholic Church?
All of my questions are valid, even if you don't know the answers...

That can be intelligently presumed

The Bible is precise. Christ returns to the Mount of Olives in Israel and remains with the Jews forever on the throne of his father, David.

Zechariah 14:4 And his feet shall stand in that day on the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave asunder.

Ezekiel 43:7 And He said to me, “Son of man, this is the place of My throne and the place of the soles of My feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel forever.

(Luke 1:32b-33 the Lord God will give Him [Jesus] the throne of His father David; and He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and His kingdom will have no end.

Psalm 132:11 The Lord swore to David a sure oath from which he will not turn back:
“One of the sons of your body I will set on your throne".

Not one mention of the Vatican. I hate to break this to you, but our Savior is a Jewish Rabbi...

Thing is, you can't debate anything I say so you resort to personal attacks. You tell us what your religion believes and I show you where the Bible disputes what you believe. And your Protestant attacks are bullshit bias. You won't find any threads started by me that denigrate Catholics. You need to sweep your own porch, newbie...

And if I had something against Catholics, I'd hit my snoring husband with a pillow right now. You are new here and don't know what you are talking about. Maybe listening more and typing less would be to your advantage...

I was feeling guilty about this yesterday, but then I realized that I am not really speaking, when I say such things, to the human person but to the Satan behind him/her.

Yep, it's a true story. It is the evil I hate, not the evil-doer, although I AM human and sometimes... sigh.. hard to separate those 2, to say the least.

Anyway, God showed me (long story how) some time ago that the one I really despise is Satan, who whispers in everyone's ears and tells them to defy God and his Commandments. I actually feel sorry for those who listen to that pos.

The Virgin Mary appeared to 3 peasant children in Portugal in 1917 and told them to pray the rosary and to offer up their sufferings for souls on their way to Hell.

That is what she wants from everyone. She just went through children because... for one, they are teachable.
No it's more like you religious people all tend to think you're somehow better than people who do not share your exact views.

There is an innate conceit and egoism built into Abrahamic religions that appeal to those who believe they are somehow "special" and will be granted eternal life while the rest of the hoi polloi suffer

No it's more like you religious people all tend to think you're somehow better than people who do not share your exact views.

There is an innate conceit and egoism built into Abrahamic religions that appeal to those who believe they are somehow "special" and will be granted eternal life while the rest of the hoi polloi suffer
and liberals think they are special

ho hum...

another say nothing post:bigbed:

I was feeling guilty about this yesterday, but then I realized that I am not really speaking, when I say such things, to the human person but to the Satan behind him/her.

Yep, it's a true story. It is the evil I hate, not the evil-doer, although I AM human and sometimes... sigh.. hard to separate those 2, to say the least.

Anyway, God showed me (long story how) some time ago that the one I really despise is Satan, who whispers in everyone's ears and tells them to defy God and his Commandments. I actually feel sorry for those who listen to that pos.

The Virgin Mary appeared to 3 peasant children in Portugal in 1917 and told them to pray the rosary and to offer up their sufferings for souls on their way to Hell.

That is what she wants from everyone. She just went through children because... for one, they are teachable.
Because they are.
WWJD also includes whipping and tossing furniture.

Where did I say you called any protestants names?

YOU said in the title of the thread that you call people names
Yes, I have called certain posters a name as per OP title. But it is not because they are Protestant. In those instances, I didn't know what religion they adhere to

Because they are.
WWJD also includes whipping and tossing furniture.
Are you saying it is OK to "whip and toss" with nasty words?

Well... My view is that it is not the worst sin in the world. Even so, Jesus said to treat others as you would have them treat you, so yeh,

Jesus knows best. I haven't called anyone a Moron or Neanderthal in... say, the last few weeks

:)

Yes, I have called certain posters a name as per OP title. But it is not because they are Protestant. In those instances, I didn't know what religion they adhere to
Where did I ever mention protestants?

Please quote the post

Forum List

Back