Zone1 Mary--An Amazing Young Mother. Also All Of Us.

So he created people to kill people. Lead them astray. Sounds like a psychopath.
God created man for freedom, love, and obedience. In the finest sense of the word, obedience leads to the greatest freedom. Men, like those you named, chose disobedience, and ended up more imprisoned than most.

God created man for freedom, love, and obedience. In the finest sense of the word, obedience leads to the greatest freedom. Men, like those you named, chose disobedience, and ended up more imprisoned than most.
What was his plan for them? To kill? Lead astray?

Adam and Eve were created without sin but did not remain sinless and entered into a fallen state that was passed on to all their descendants.

- they chose self determination than to worship the unknown ... not the lies of moses and the desert religions.

the choice for their existence to live equally in the garden as everyone else - not the desert life of servitude and denial.

obedience leads to the greatest freedom. Men, like those you named, chose disobedience, and ended up more imprisoned than most.

nothing could be further from the truth - obedience is servitude ... the false commandments of the desert religions is the prime example - used to persecute and victimize the innocent.

What does we not knowing God's plan for them, have to do with God's omnipotence? In a previous post I noted the ability to bring good out of evil.
You implying his plan wasnt for them to kill a bunch of people, would mean he isnt omnipotent. And we have had this conversation before. You do not believe he is omnipotent. You dont believe the verses in the bible that state he can see the future.

You implying his plan wasnt for them to kill a bunch of people, would mean he isnt omnipotent. And we have had this conversation before. You do not believe he is omnipotent. You dont believe the verses in the bible that state he can see the future.
Yes, we have discussed this before. The definition of omnipotent is what was being debated. Omnipotent is to know everything at the point it is knowable. You maintained that everything in the future IS knowable. But you never convinced me how you know this. In regard to God, my belief is that God has a plan. He knows how it will unfold. He knows how it will turn out. I hold no belief and no position that God knows today what you will be eating on August 10--or if you will be eating at all. I also believe God can read the handwriting on the wall better than all of us put together.

Early church teaching is that redemption was for the entire world. The world is redeemed and the way of salvation open to all. However, not all will choose to enter into salvation.

Well, the Catholic church teaches a lot of things that are not in the Bible, so there's that.

But then sometimes they change their minds, so there's that too.

Yes, we have discussed this before. The definition of omnipotent is what was being debated. Omnipotent is to know everything at the point it is knowable. You maintained that everything in the future IS knowable. But you never convinced me how you know this. In regard to God, my belief is that God has a plan. He knows how it will unfold. He knows how it will turn out. I hold no belief and no position that God knows today what you will be eating on August 10--or if you will be eating at all. I also believe God can read the handwriting on the wall better than all of us put together.
Yes, you just made that part up because you got backed into a corner and had no way out.
"he knows how it will turn out" so they psychopath created Mao knowing he would kill tens of millions lolz
Nice consistency BTW

Adam and Eve were created without sin but did not remain sinless and entered into a fallen state that was passed on to all their descendants. Simply because, at her conception, God blessed and protected Mary from this fallen state/Original Sin, so that his son would enter into the world without sin touching him, either. Mary immediately noted God as her savior; not that she was justified before God by her own efforts. God created each one of us for a purpose, and God provides each one of us all we need to fulfill that purpose. Jesus was fully human, and growing up, the example of a sinless mother would have been additional protection for a young child. Again, who provided this sinless state? God--to provide Mary all she needed to fulfill her purpose before Him. Mary should be seen through Jesus, not Jesus seen through Mary.

None of this is Biblical, of course, and leads to questions like: how do we get a sinless Mary from sin, then?

Yes, you just made that part up because you got backed into a corner and had no way out.
"he knows how it will turn out" so they psychopath created Mao knowing he would kill tens of millions lolz
Nice consistency BTW

Or He could have just vaporized everything right there in the Garden.

But He didn't.

Because it was worth it.

God not only knows the future, He gave His prophets very specific directions on what to tell others about the future.

Well, we think its bad to fck kids now. Most of us, anyway. Sure is a lot of disagreement with that, though..
We dont stone women for getting raped.
We dont send our kids off to be killed by old people for not listening.
If someone goes and kills off an entire city, including children, they will be looked down upon now. Regardless whether they say a voice in their head said to do it or not.
We look down and severely punish people that fck/impregnate children now.
I would say thats a lot more moral than back then.

If you one more imply that what anyone on here is saying is that pedophilia is okay, I'm reporting you. Stop being a troll.

God not only knows the future, He gave His prophets very specific directions on what to tell others about the future.
So why did he create Satan if he knew he was going to defy him?
Why did he create Mao when he knew he was going to kill 50M people?
He is either a narcissistic psychopath or he isnt omnipotent.

Forum List

Back