'Without Merit' Judge Shuts Down Trump's Latest Trial Requent.

Exactly. Assumed, without a shred of argument or evidence.

Because, cult.

I know. That's what i am pointing out.

Yep, but you and I both know it was wrong and why she did it, if you were honest.

That and you failed to answer the question. You have a habit of doing that…responding to what you want, and avoiding the things that make you uncomfortable

No, I asked you a question, you know the answer, which is why you ducked it.
You asked a bad faith question in your failed attempt to put the burden of your unevidenced and unargued lie on me.

Trolls have been doing that since forever. It doesn't work on me. Sorry.

Just the opposite. I enjoy being right. You were the ones with the sad after you voted to make him your candidate again and then got hijacked by your own party. :206:
Haha, trumpanzee lies are the silliest and most transparent lies.

You guys have been bleeding from your wherevers since the day the orange rapist lost the election.

Lie. Thre is no evidence of your lie in either of those posts.

Naturally. But you induced another post to correct your lies, which was your real point.
What the hell are you even talking about? lol, what lie. I asked you a question, you ducked it by saying “I’m not your assistant”, which was you telling me you didn’t want to answer the question

That is no lie, it’s right there in the posts I listed.

You then start coming out some gobbledegook that I have no idea where you are going..leading away from the question I asked you. lol..

asked you a question, you ducked it by saying “I’m not your assistant”, which was you telling me you didn’t want to answer the questio
That's not evidence. You lie a lot.

I ignored your bad faith troll question. It's not my job to disprove every lie that dribbles out of you.

Provide evidence or argument. Or go sit in the corner with the spoon benders and faith healers, where you belong.

I went to read post 60 and, for some reason, posts 57, 58, 59 & 60 were missing? What's going on in this Forum OR is it just me?

54 and 60 are on page 3 for me. Post 33 as well for context, I think on page 2

Last edited:
That's not evidence. You lie a lot.

I ignored your bad faith troll question. It's not my job to disprove every lie that dribbles out of you.

Provide evidence or argument. Or go sit in the corner with the spoon benders and faith healers, where you belong.
What evidence of what lie? lol. What the hell Re you talking about.

I guess for FULL context we really need to start at post 33, then 54, the 60 where we see that part of the conversation take place:

Post 33, you respond to me talking about trump having this evidence released when it’s not been tried in court yet. By saying, tough shit, he gets treated the same as everyone else

Post 54, in response to the above statement, asked show me where anyone else had a judge release details of the case before a trial

Post 60 you say, In response to that question “I’m not your assistant”

From that point on, you start talking about lies and some other stuff which has nothing to do with that conversation…

Forum List

Back