'Without Merit' Judge Shuts Down Trump's Latest Trial Requent.

Repeating your claim is neither evidence nor argument of that claim.

And argument ad populum is a fallacy. But you love those.
Also in post 62, I asked you if you could come up with any other reason why she would do this, and you failed to answer that also.

Wow, I didn’t know anyone was actually still paying attention to the illegally appointed political prosecution…weird
Oh he's legal. And in D.C. it's been litigated and appealed Previously, with the court ruling that the AG CAN appoint special prosecutors and special Councils without congress.

Aileen Cannon ignored the federal precedent in DC when she wrongly dismissed her case....

It is on appeal...

Also in post 62, I asked you if you could come up with any other reason why she would do this, and you failed to answer that also.
Correct, I am not your assistant, and it is not my job to help you argue the lies you invent.

How are you not getting this?

State your own point, followed by your own arguments and evidence.

Put the big girl panties on, for once.

Oh he's legal. And in D.C. it's been litigated and appealed Previously, with the court ruling that the AG CAN appoint special prosecutors and special Councils without congress.

Aileen Cannon ignored the federal precedent in DC when she wrongly dismissed her case....

It is on appeal...
Nope illegal. No court has over turned that ruling.

Where has anyone else had a judge release the details of a pending case before it goes to trial?
Pretrial issues that are filed within the courts, are usually always available to read and are released to the public....? it would be an exception to the rule, if it were not...is my understanding.

Exactly. At this point you don't even remember your unevidenced and unargued assertion you invented out of cultism

This happens every time, woth you.

Oh well, probably best for the thread anyway.
lol, because you are going off on an incoherent trail..I have no idea where you are going with this conversation…other than away from the questions I asked and the posts I referenced

Correct, I am not your assistant, and it is not my job to help you argue the lies you invent.

How are you not getting this?

State your own point, followed by your own arguments and evidence.

Put the big girl panties on, for once.

Again, have no idea what you are taking about. In the posts related to this part of our conversation, there are no lies, only questions, which you are ducking away from

Well, there’s this:

and this:

And this:

Does the appointments clause not say that all appointment have to have advice and consent of the senate, or, Congress can appoint by passing law to make it happen for inferior officers. Were either of these done?

And this:

Smith is prosecuting Trump for his personal actions as opposed to his official presidential actions. He has complete authority to do so. There is nothing unconstitutional about his charges or the prosecution of the case. If, as you claim, he didn't have legal authority to continue the case the courts not only wouldn't but couldn't schedule hearings and hear the case. Your conspiracy theory crap doesn't supersede the actions of the court.

The federal judge overseeing Donald Trump’s election interference case denied the former president’s request to stop the release of further evidence before the election — but paused the ruling to allow the former president a week to “evaluate litigation options.”

The decision Thursday afternoon by U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan finds that making public Special Counsel Jack Smith’s latest redacted filing is “appropriate,” and that Trump’s “blanket objections to further unsealing are without merit.”

As in his previous filing, he identifies no specific substantive objections to particular proposed redactions,” Chutkan wrote in the ruling.

Trump had attempted to keep any further evidence against him in his criminal case out of the view of voters until after the Nov. 5 election.
Chutkan is a biased hack.

Forum List

Back