'Without Merit' Judge Shuts Down Trump's Latest Trial Requent.

Wrong, obviously. That was literally the United point of the superseding indictment.

To wit: Showing Trump's illegal actions were not performed in any official capacity.
Lol

The point of the revised indictment was just to shore up his previous fails.
It won’t matter.

He is not validly appointed anyway.

Lol

The point of the revised indictment was just to shore up his previous fails.
It won’t matter.

He is not validly appointed anyway.
Says one judge who has been overturned twice in her case already.

All the other judges who ever ruled: They ruled the other way. Including one since her corrupt ruling.

It doesn't take a genius to see where the smart money lies, on this one.

Pretrial issues that are filed within the courts, are usually always available to read and are released to the public....? it would be an exception to the rule, if it were not...is my understanding.
I think pre trial information is limited in what they can release. I’m thinking it’s not appropriate for her to release prosecutorial evidence before the trial

Nope illegal. No court has over turned that ruling.
The previous DC ruling forces Judge Chutkin to keep Jack Smith because the DC Circuit ruled the AG can appoint special prosecutors under the law/Constitution....so Chutkin has precedent that she has to follow.

The Cannon (wrong) decision is still on appeal....and likely will be over turned and she will once again be reprimanded for it by the higher court imo.

Says one judge who has been overturned twice in her case already.

Biased judges on higher courts don’t control the entire narrative, Farty.
All the other judges who ever ruled: They ruled the other way. Including one since her corrupt ruling.

Her ruling wasn’t corrupt. It was correct. This, it confused you.
It doesn't take a genius to see where the smart money lies, on this one.
Which is why you don’t get it.

"Prosecutors said the appendix could include information and quotations from public material — such as congressional Jan. 6 witness transcripts — but that information from nonpublic sources such as grand jury transcripts, witness interview reports and sealed search warrant returns would remain redacted." - WaPo

Biased judges on higher courts don’t control the entire narrative, Farty.

Her ruling wasn’t corrupt. It was correct. This, it confused you.

Which is why you don’t get it.
Overturned twice in her own case.

100% of judges ruled the other way, including one since her ruling.

Nothing to see here, folks.

You made an assertion and have yet to argue it.

Pages later.

We see who is flailing.
Are you talking about what I said in post 29 and 55?? I addressed my stance on that in post 53. Beyond that, there were no further assertions because we got embroiled in this chain about the questions I asked you which you avoided.

Last edited:
Are you talking about what I said in post 29 and 55?? I addressed my stance on that in post 53. Beyond that, there were no further assertions became we got embroiled in this chain about the questions I asked you which you avoided.
So you do not assert that what she is doing is wrong, against the rules, and maybe even illegal.

Huh, I must have just been imagining things.

Apologies.

I think pre trial information is limited in what they can release. I’m thinking it’s not appropriate for her to release prosecutorial evidence before the trial
The actual evidence wasn't released...what he says he has as evidence is being discussed to support his view of why this case does not fall under presidential duties under the constitution.... and is personal, candidacy stuff.

And then Trump's team will argue against Smith's claims and say the whole case should be dismissed, it was all presidential duties.

Then the judge will decide, based on the Supreme court immunity ruling, whether the criminal actions alleged are personal and can go to trial or can not, because they fell under presidential duties.

This stuff going on in the courts NOW is due to the SC immunity ruling.

Most of this stuff was already in the original indictment...it is not new.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back