Starlink For Helene Victims Update

You convinced me of you being a fool long ago. Start a thread in the FZ to your hearts content. Fool.

"22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

That's on you.

"22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

That's on you.
Is Starlink free or not?

Answer me or STFU

If you order Starlink it may take 2 to 3 weeks to receive the hardware. If the roads aren't open, you're screwed. If you don't have electricity, you're screwed. On top of the supposed free Starlink service, it isn't free. You get 30 days waived, but you will still get a bill for those days in November.
You can thank Elon Musk for all that he offers, but it isn't free.

We knew that already
He did that cause good Samaritans were using their private cards .....it slowed the process down
They asked Elon to do it for 30 days ..they got to him through twatter x and he came through

You are pathetic miserable losers
Who are never right about anything burn your community college toilet paper diploma

Read or stay in your alternative reality. I couldn't care less.

"Starlink's Twitter account declared last week, in a post with tens of millions of views, that "Starlink is now free for 30 days." The world's richest man, with a net worth of approximately $260 billion, followed up by saying, in quite the PR coup, that all Starlink terminals would now work automatically "without [the] need for payment in the areas affected by Hurricane Helene."

"But try to sign up for the ostensibly "free" service in an area Starlink has designated as a Helene disaster zone, and surprise: You still have to pay for the terminal (normally $350, but reportedly discounted to $299 for disaster relief, though that's not reflected in Starlink's signup page), plus shipping and tax, bringing the grand total to just shy of $400"

FREE
Starlink

Starlink

30 DAY TRIAL. If not satisfied, return Starlink for a full refund. Service Address. ORDER NOW. View Availability & Speeds Map chevron_right · CareersSatellite ...
I think That was always there sir but ya had to still use a card

It's like signing up for a streaming service it's free for your first month .but give us your card and sign up for auto pay
It was slowing much better people than the leftards down

I think I even posted the twitter where the guys saying someone get this to Elon tell him to turn off the credit card requirement....and he did...

Ohhhh
Elon
Trump
Kennedy

In dc together
The left will experience such consternation. Off the f****** charts
Should be glorious

I think That was always there sir but ya had to still use a card

It's like signing up for a streaming service it's free for your first month .but give us your card and sign up for auto pay
It was slowing much better people than the leftards down

I think I even posted the twitter where the guys saying someone get this to Elon tell him to turn off the credit card requirement....and he did...

Ohhhh
Elon
Trump
Kennedy

In dc together
The left will experience such consternation. Off the f****** charts
Should be glorious
They need to have resources available to put down the shit that's going to be thrown.
If they asked Americans, there would be no lack of volunteers.

Forum List

Back