Zone1 What with the rainbow flags on chruches?

I can understand that some churches approve of sodomy and no longer consider it a sin.

But why is it necessary to put a flag celebrating the practice on the front door of a church?

Churches who are ok with drinking and grass smoking, don't put flags celebrating those activities in front of their sanctuaries.

Why is the glorification of sodomy insisted on nowadays by the religious left, and acceptance isn't enough?

View attachment 1024829
Hispanics have gone faggot at an alarming rate…If the Catholic Church / The Church Of NAMBLA doesn’t change course they know they will lose members at an alarming rate.

I thought God burnt down a whole city of faggots…Is Genesis 19 fake news?

Why so choosy?

Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.

Exodus 31:15

And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.”

Matthew 19:9

“If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Leviticus 20:10

Why not put up a grass flag, so dopeheads know they will feel safe to go into worship as well? View attachment 1024845

Or a communist flag, a nazi flag and an S&M flag, so that communists, nazis and sado-masochists will feel safe to go inside?
It has to do with acceptance by the incumbent population and a history of people like yourself thinking God loves you but "hates" others.

Why so choosy?

Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.

Exodus 31:15

And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.”

Matthew 19:9

“If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Leviticus 20:10
Are you trying to make a point?
With dblack ,you asserted that God loves faggotry….I schooled you on it. Did I assert that God loves adultery?

It has to do with acceptance by the incumbent population and a history of people like yourself thinking God loves you but "hates" others.

You are apparently unfamiliar with Christian tradition.

SInners, including Homos, have always been welcome in the church and invited to repent of their sins.

Why wouldn't they "feel" safe?
1728615696139.png

Are you trying to make a point?
With dblack ,you asserted that God loves faggotry….I schooled you on it. Did I assert that God loves adultery?

Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God.

Romans 15:7

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

John 3:16-17

You are apparently unfamiliar with Christian tradition.

SInners, including Homos, have always been welcome in the church and invited to repent of their sins.
And folks like yourself follow them home calling them "faggot" every step of the way. Am I right? Of course I am.

1728616047691.png
Perhaps you'd like to prove how welcoming you are of homosexuals by calling out your fellow MAGA? O

Will you? Of course you won't.

Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God.

Romans 15:7

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

John 3:16-17
The New Testament says that homosexuality is a “shameful lust” (Romans 1:26), a “shameful act,” an abandonment of “natural relations” (Romans 1:27), a “wrongdoing” (1 Corinthians 6:9), and “sexual immorality and perversion” (Jude 1:7). Homosexuality carries a “due penalty” (Romans 1:27), “is contrary to the sound doctrine” (1 Timothy 1:10), and is listed among the sins that bar people from the kingdom of God (1 Corinthians 6:9). Despite the attempts of some to downplay these verses, the Bible could not be clearer that homosexuality is a sin against God.

I can understand that some churches approve of sodomy and no longer consider it a sin.

But why is it necessary to put a flag celebrating the practice on the front door of a church?

Churches who are ok with drinking and grass smoking, don't put flags celebrating those activities in front of their sanctuaries.

Why is the glorification of sodomy insisted on nowadays by the religious left, and acceptance isn't enough?

View attachment 1024829
It announces that "Wide is the gate and broad is the way that leadeth to destruction", cometh in!

View attachment 1024829
Homo flags in front of Protestant churches (not Catholic churches or Jewish synagogues) were in abundance here in Sweden. There are still more homo flags than the national flag in front of sport arenas and many government houses but I have noticed that many of them are now absent from churches lately. I wonder why.

Forum List

Back