MTG - "Yes, They Can Control the Weather"

Meh.

You are like Taz in wanting extreme outliers to represent a group as a whole.
No, I am successfully arguing that the retards to which she is trying to appeal are not a small group of outliers.

And you know I'm right.

And I am showing the contrast between this and your example.

Quite successfully.

The Republican Party has become filled with the biggest blowhards they could draw out of the trailer parks. Is this the best we can do? These people deserve to lose.

Fuck...........

This is one of the left's primary platforms, yet when a Republican says it, you're so fucked you project.

No, I am successfully arguing that the retards to which she is trying to appeal are not a small group of outliers.

And you know I'm right.

And I am showing the contrast between this and your example.

Quite successfully.
Blacks vote overwhelmingly for Democrats.
The more intelligent among them are more likely to vote republican.

You are a partisan Democrat and are indulging in this sophistry merely to try to establish some sort of intellectual superiority by proxy.

Wow. You really are this stupid, aren't you.
1728433245239.png

I see..... So you're saying all that man-made global warming/climate change stuff you liberals having been screaming and hyperventilating about is just bullshit.

CHUCKLE

:)

Meh.

You are like Taz in wanting extreme outliers to represent a group as a whole.
Bullshit.

The problem is this is not an extreme outlier. Just look at you trying to ignore all the conservatives in this very thread repeating her words and demanding they are true.

It is no longer an extreme outlier as this thread is proving right now. You are just making the right look more retarded by pretending they are not right here doing so.

It is no longer an extreme, these are the core of the party. And why they are losing.

Bullshit.

The problem is this is not an extreme outlier. Just look at you trying to ignore all the conservatives in this very thread repeating her words and demanding they are true.

It is no longer an extreme outlier as this thread is proving right now. You are just making the right look more retarded by pretending they are not right here doing so.

It is no longer an extreme, these are the core of the party. And why they are losing.
Define "woman".

All you smart guys (lol) can add someone else to your list of crazy idiots. Lots of crazy folks out there, apparently!

This was from 10 years ago.

Physicist Dr. Michio Kaku

Define "woman".
lol. That is a conversation you are flatly incapable of having.

And, yes, adult human female is a valid definition of the word woman. Does this mean you are incapable of refuting the point - It is no longer an extreme, these are the core of the party? Of course it does.

You continue to ignore the people in this thread claiming we control the weather, and the implications clearly meant by it, and run to 'define woman' which is not even remotely related to the topic whatsoever.

Most likely because you are a clear example of one of those extremists.

Forum List

Back