MTG - "Yes, They Can Control the Weather"

I live in a swing state in a purple county. Literally almost every ad we get on TV is a political ad.

I asked you:

What SWING STATE in a PURPLE COUNTY do you live in?

If you're in a blue area already--no kidding. But I suspect this is why you're not answering.

Is Trump a lock? no.

Does he have all the momentum? You bet.

Sue...you're still stuck in the crippling bullshit of MAGA mind. Where you equate what you WANT to be true, the narrative you want to believe, as evidence.

Its not.

Polls of purple states around the country are showing Harris is leading. That you genuinely believe that you YOUR STREET doesn't match that poll proves the polling is inaccurate across the nation is such a myopic and elegant demonstration of how the MAGA mind erodes your critical thinking skills.

No Sue....comforting narratives are not greater than facts. No Sue, your STREET does not define a national election.

Sue...you're still stuck in the crippling bullshit of MAGA mind. Where you equate what you WANT to be true, the narrative you want to believe, as evidence.

Its not.

Polls of purple states around the country are showing Harris is leading. That you genuinely believe that you YOUR STREET doesn't match that poll proves the polling is inaccurate across the nation is such a myopic and elegant demonstration of how the MAGA mind erodes your critical thinking skills.

No Sue....comforting narratives are not greater than facts. No Sue, your STREET does not define a national election.

You did the comparing, not me. YOU said your anecdote was the same as mine. They're not. But anyway, CBS bailed on the Harris bootlicking last night, no doubt trying to save their own reputation. It won't work, but they know--the internals are bad.

At any rate, I saved this. What a gem if/when Harris loses

Again, Buttercup.....LBJ never said we had weather controlling satellites. That's just dipshits like MTG. There's zero evidence that we do. You have no idea what you're talking about.

And the energy disparity between what a satellite produces (typically 200 to 800 watts) compared to the average huricane can produce in equivilant energy (600 Trillion watts) makes even the concept of weather controlling satellites an exercise in meaningless dipshit nonsense.

That would be like throwing a walnut at a speeding train, and expecting the train to not only stop dead at the impact, but derail as it flew backward from the walnut. Its just not going to happen.

You're the only one here talking about satellites. Talk about missing the point!

You did the comparing, not me. YOU said your anecdote was the same as mine. They're not. But anyway, CBS bailed on the Harris bootlicking last night, no doubt trying to save their own reputation. It won't work, but they know--the internals are bad.

At any rate, I saved this. What a gem if/when Harris loses

I'm saying that anecdotal evidence of a STREET is a piss poor indication of a national election. But one you cling to because you're critical thinking skills have been eroded by MAGA mind.

You've already said that narrative > facts. You've already demonstrated that evidence is not what guides your perception.....but narrative is.

MAGA may teach you that what you FEEL is evidence. But the voting totals don't care about your feelings. And using your STREET as an indication of national polling accuracy is such a terrible idea, no matter how comforting it may be to your preferred narrative.

Ask me what I trust about the govt and I will tell almost nothing---and maybe nothing entirely. So do I believe they would do this if they could? Yes. Do I believe they could do it competently in a way that would remain hidden? No way.

I don't think it has remained hidden. I mean, maybe it has for a lot of people.... but I know some people who have known about this stuff for a long time. Including someone I know very well (who posts here) who has a background in physics. Hopefully he'll chime in on this thread.

You're the only one here talking about satellites. Talk about missing the point!

Oh, you never actually listened to your own LBJ clip. I apparently gave you way too much credit. Well let me clue you in to who is talking about weather control satellites.

"It lays the foundation for the development of a weather satellite that will permit man to determine the world cloud layer, ultimately to control the weather. And he who controls the weather controls the world. "

That's LBJ in your own clip. He never says that such technology exists. But that they were laying the foundation for the development of such technology. And there is zero evidence that the technology ever worked out.

Oh, you never actually listened to your own LBJ clip. I apparently gave you way too much credit. Well let me clue you in to who is talking about weather control satellites.

"It lays the foundation for the development of a weather satellite that will permit man to determine the world cloud layer, ultimately to control the weather. And he who controls the weather controls the world. "

That's LBJ in your own clip. He never says that such technology exists. But that they were laying the foundation for the development of such technology. And there is zero evidence that the technology ever worked out.

Sigh. Of course I listened to it, I even cut it from a longer video to create a shorter clip. Apparently I should have made it even shorter, since you missed the point entirely to focus only on one word. I don't care what he said about satellites. If I have to spell things out for you, then forget it. That's akin to having to explain a joke to someone.

Sigh. Of course I listened to it, I even cut it from a longer video to create a shorter clip. Apparently I should have made it even shorter, since you missed the point entirely to focus only on one word. I don't care what he said about satellites. If I have to spell things out for you, then forget it. That's akin to having to explain a joke to someone.

I call bullshit. If you had listened to your own clip, you'd never have claimed that only I was talking about weather controlling satellites.

My source on weather controlling satellites is YOUR source. LBJ. The difference between us is that I actually listened to your clip. You didn't know what it contained until I told you. And he never said that such technology existed to control the weather.

That's for dipshits like MTG, backed by nothing.

I call bullshit. If you had listened to your own clip, you'd never have claimed that only I was talking weather controlling satellites.

My source on weather controlling satellites is YOUR source. LBJ. And he never said that such technology existed to control the weather.

That's for dipshits like MTG, backed by nothing.

Oh my goodness. You are either incredibly dense, or you are intentionally focusing on the word satellite in order to create your fat little strawman that misses the point entirely. Either way, I'm not interested in arguing your strawman. This is tedious.

Oh my goodness. You are either incredibly dense, or you are intentionally focusing on the word satellite in order to create your fat little strawman that misses the point entirely. Either way, I'm not interested in arguing your strawman. This is tedious.

I actually listened to the clip you offered. And you didn't know what it contained until I told you. My source is your source: LBJ.

Only now that the monumental absurdity of weather controlling satellites has been demonstrated by an even casual review of math are you disavowing your OWN source and desperately backpedaling away from weather controlling satellites. Despite that being the exact topic of your clip:

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't have to abandon your own source.

I actually listened to the clip you offered. And you didn't know what it contained until I told you. My source is your source: LBJ.

Only now that the monumental absurdity of weather controlling satellites has been demonstrated by an even casual review of math are you disavowing your OWN source and desperately backpedaling away from weather controlling satellites. Despite that being the exact topic of your clip:

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't have to abandon your own source.

You're so proud of your strawman! :lol:

If you think I posted that clip to make a statement about satellites, then you are either retarded, or, as I said, intentionally and dishonestly creating a strawman. My guess is the latter, because that's your way of ignoring the actual point. Which shouldn't need to be spelled out for you. Keep arguing your strawman, but you can do that by yourself, because to me watching paint dry would be more interesting.

The Jews were obviously behind controlling the weather. It wouldn't be the first time they've done that.

Conclusive Evidence Discovered Of Jew Controlling Weather

1728376016326.jpeg

I clicked on this thread expecting references to dumb shit democrats have said over the years, there is plenty there. I expected some people to be pretending she was referring to something else entirely or redefining words on the fly. I never expected people to actually defend weather controlling 'technology.'

Trumptards are losing connections with reality at a breakneck speed. We are on the brink of the greatest mental health crisis in all history. When Trump gets his ass handed to him next month I would not be surprised if they all just ignored it an pretended he won anyway.

Forum List

Back