MTG - "Yes, They Can Control the Weather"

"Clump of cells"

So you now that the SSP comes out of the budget of Customs and Border Patrol, not FEMA. And you know that the FEMA disaster relief fund doesn't pay one thin dime to the SSP.

But you lie about it anyway.....because Trump told you to.

MAGA, they name is Sue.

Getting back on topic...

I guess you all will add Lyndon B. Johnson to the list of insane people.

:heehee:

“He who controls the weather, will control the world.”
– Vice President Johnson at Southwest Texas State University (1962)

Getting back on topic...

I guess you all will add Lyndon B. Johnson to the list of insane people.

:heehee:

“He who controls the weather, will control the world.”
– Vice President Johnson at Southwest Texas State University (1962)

View attachment 1023593

And where's the evidence that such a technology was ever developed? Johnson never said that we have that technology.

I can show you joint statements by Reagan and Gorbechev on the development of fusion power as a 'essentially inexhaustible energy source' 35 years ago. Doesn't mean the technology actually works. It means that they wanted it to.

And where's the evidence that such a technology was ever developed?

I can show you joint statements by Reagan and Gorbechev on the development of fusion power. Doesn't mean the technology actually works.

Oh my word. Some of you need to get out more. It's amazing to me that so many people are completely unaware of weather modification technology, that has been around for decades. I'm not going to do your homework for you.

Oh my word. Some of you need to get out more. It's amazing to me that so many people are completely unaware of weather modification technology, that has been around for decades. I'm not going to do your homework for you.

Oh my. Some of you need to get out more. Its amazing to me that so many people think that merely typing the words 'weather modification technology' on an internet chat board is evidence of weather controlling satellites that actually control the weather.

And by 'I'm not going to do your homework for you', you mean you've got jackshit to back up the existence of any such satellites that actually control the weather. But you lack the stones to admit it.

Well that was easy. Run along, Buttercup.

Oh my. Some of you need to get out more. Its amazing to me that so many people think that merely typing the words 'weather modification technology' on an internet chat board is evidence of weather controlling satellites that actually control the weather.

And by 'I'm not going to do your homework for you', you mean you've got jackshit to back up the existence of any such satellites that actually control the weather. But you lack the stones to admit it.

Well that was easy. Run along, Buttercup.

Parroting my words back to me? You sound like a 5 year old.

Your ignorance is your problem, not mine. Plus, I've read your posts, you're probably the biggest bootlicker on this entire site, who always defends the government, no matter what. Constantly. I figured out years ago that posting to you is a waste of time. So you run along and get back to your bootlicking. All I wanted to do is add LBJ to the list here of insane people.

Oh, sure we can. Your ilk lie constantly...and yet you're trailing in the polls under the sheer weight of your relentless bullshit. Americans know that you make shit up. That you lie constantly. And that MAGA is completely untrustworthy.

You can't regain that trust in the time that you have left before the election. And you know it.

Still not a single Harris sign in my suburban neighborhood that I have lived in since 2005. Never seen it like this, where one side is not even represented. Moreover a canvasser showed up at our door, for Trump: a black dude with dreadlocks.

So, maybe the polls are correct, but I don't think so. Hubby and I have been contacted over and over for polls here in Michigan. Think we answer? Ever?

Think any of my Trump-voting friends and family answer, ever?

But my daughter is crossing the state to vote for Trump so.....she's 25.

Parroting my words back to me? You sound like a 5 year old.

I sound like someone laughing at you thinking that merely typing the words 'weather modification technology' on an internet chatboard is somehow evidence that weather controlling satellites actually exist.

That's adorable.
Your ignorance is your problem, not mine. Plus, I've read your posts, you're probably the biggest bootlicker on this entire site, who always defends the government, no matter what. Constantly. I figured out years ago that posting to you is a waste of time. So you run along and get back to your bootlicking. All I wanted to do is add LBJ to the list here of insane people.
LBJ never said that there were weather controlling satellites.

That would be YOU and dipshits like MTG. Backed by absolutely nothing.

Here's part of why I don't believe it--

They would have messed it up so badly by now that there'd be no way to hide it.

Still not a single Harris sign in my suburban neighborhood that I have lived in since 2005.

They are everywhere where I'm at. Not exclusively, but everywhere.

I guess my anecdotal evidence cancels out your anecdotal evidence.

Never seen it like this, where one side is not even represented. Moreover a canvasser showed up at our door, for Trump: a black dude with dreadlocks.

So, maybe the polls are correct, but I don't think so. Hubby and I have been contacted over and over for polls here in Michigan. Think we answer? Ever?

Of course you don't. You've been conditioned to believe that what you WANT to be true must be. That narratives are more important that facts. So if polling doesn't match your preferred narrative, it must be false.

Good luck with that. It didn't work out so well for your ilk in 2020.

Of course you don't. You've been conditioned to believe that what you WANT to be true must be. That narratives are more important that facts. So if polling doesn't match your preferred narrative, it must be false.

What swing state, purple county do you live in?

LBJ never said that there were weather controlling satellites.

That would be YOU and dipshits like MTG. Backed by absolutely nothing.

I said no such thing. But I can see now you're not only willfully ignorant but dishonest too. Get back to your bootlicking. :itsok:

Well... since you mentioned it, some things have gotten messed up. Have you heard about what happened in Dubai? Of course, the MSM will say that it was "climate change".... but look into it, if you're interested.

Here's the part I don't believe: The weather controlling satellites.

There's simply no evidence they exist. LBJ never claimed they exist. The power requirements necessary to meaningfully impact the weather system like a hurricane would be astronomical.

"A hurricane also releases energy through the formation of clouds and rain (it takes energy to evaporate all that water). If we crunch the numbers for an average hurricane (1.5 cm/day of rain, circle radius of 665 km), we get a gigantic amount of energy: 6.0 x 10^14 Watts or 5.2 x 10^19 Joules/day!

This is equivalent to about 200 times the total electrical generating capacity on the planet! NASA says that "during its life cycle a hurricane can expend as much energy as 10,000 nuclear bombs!" And we're just talking about average hurricanes here, not Katrina."

200 times the total electrical generating capacity on the planet for an AVERAGE hurricane. How is a fucking satellite going to do anything to that? Typical satellites operate with 200 to 800 watts. An average sized hurricane generates the equivalent of 600,000,000,000,000 watts. That's 600 trillion.

The math ain't mathing.

I live in a swing state in a purple county. Literally almost every ad we get on TV is a political ad.

I asked you:

What SWING STATE in a PURPLE COUNTY do you live in?

If you're in a blue area already--no kidding. But I suspect this is why you're not answering.

Is Trump a lock? no.

Does he have all the momentum? You bet.

Well... since you mentioned it, some things have gotten messed up. Have you heard about what happened in Dubai? Of course, the MSM will say that it was "climate change".... but look into it, if you're interested.

Ask me what I trust about the govt and I will tell almost nothing---and maybe nothing entirely. So do I believe they would do this if they could? Yes. Do I believe they could do it competently in a way that would remain hidden? No way.

Here's the part I don't believe: The weather controlling satellites.

There's simply no evidence they exist. LBJ never claimed they exist. The power requirements necessary to meaningfully impact the weather system like a hurricane would be astronomical.

"A hurricane also releases energy through the formation of clouds and rain (it takes energy to evaporate all that water). If we crunch the numbers for an average hurricane (1.5 cm/day of rain, circle radius of 665 km), we get a gigantic amount of energy: 6.0 x 10^14 Watts or 5.2 x 10^19 Joules/day!

This is equivalent to about 200 times the total electrical generating capacity on the planet! NASA says that "during its life cycle a hurricane can expend as much energy as 10,000 nuclear bombs!" And we're just talking about average hurricanes here, not Katrina."

200 times the total electrical generating capacity on the planet for an AVERAGE hurricane. How is a fucking satellite going to do anything to that? Typical satellites operate with 200 to 800 watts. An average sized hurricane generates the equivalent of 600,000,000,000,000 watts. That's 600 trillion.

The math ain't mathing.

Whatever, you apparently believe your anecdote in what is certainly a blue district compares to mine in a swing state in a purple area. Can't argue with that--have fun with whatever

Again, Buttercup.....LBJ never said we had weather controlling satellites. That's just dipshits like MTG. There's zero evidence that we do. You have no idea what you're talking about.

And the energy disparity between what a satellite produces (typically 200 to 800 watts) compared to the average huricane can produce in equivilant energy (600 Trillion watts) makes even the concept of weather controlling satellites an exercise in meaningless dipshit nonsense.

That would be like throwing a walnut at a speeding train, and expecting the train to not only stop dead at the impact, but derail as it flew backward from the walnut. Its just not going to happen.

Whatever, you apparently believe your anecdote in what is certainly a blue district compares to mine in a swing state in a purple area. Can't argue with that--have fun with whatever

I believe in math. And 600,000,000,000,000 > 800.

Buttercup doesn't even try to back up MTG's dipshit nonsense with evidence, as there's jackshit that we have 'weather controlling satellites' that are controlling hurricanes. Or even how they would do this.

Its a nonsense fantasy backed by nothing. Which I'm sure you can understand. Its like your claims about the SSP and FEMA.

Forum List

Back