MTG - "Yes, They Can Control the Weather"

Nm with you.

You are aware there's a rational medium between the 2, no?
I don't see a rational medium, but I"m a bit hard pressed to see a difference between the kids protesting for hamas on college campuses and maga's embrace that dems were in on shooting at trump or hurricanes go where someone tells them to.

Essentially, fact and proof mean nothing compared to preconceived notions. I'm thinking of buying a teeshirt with an image of Shrodinger's cat, btw (-:

And the best part is that people on either side are saying "X means we'll never have another election."

Since 1851, a total of 14 hurricanes have formed in the Gulf of Mexico that moved to the east and into Florida. - James Spann

View attachment 1023172
If you are making a statement on hurricanes and climate change Florida was around before 1851. And there were not many people there at one time. When talking about subjects such as this and many others, we need pure logic and not guestimates. We do not know if any date before 1851 there were multiple hurricanes that hit the peninsula in one year and if there were many in a multiple year period or era. I resent people who steal our money. I resent people in my life who stole any of my money. I am not the only one. And frankly, Progressives are doing something about it. As they commit crimes and more cries and get away with it.

Forum List

Back