MTG - "Yes, They Can Control the Weather"

MTG just took her talking points from the left.

They've been saying the climate is changing and man is doing it. So now you're saying man can't do anything about climate?
Hilarious

Controlling weather is very different from human caused CO2 emissions to change climate simpletons.

MAGA

IMG_6909.jpeg

The feds can't even predict the weather, let alone modify it. MTG is nutty. The fact that FEMA spent billions on illegals so has no money for NC? And the response to Helene is awful? Real.

The SSP is completely different than the Disaster Relief Fund. SSP funds come from Customs and Border Protection. Not FEMA. FEMA merely administers the grants.

Y'all just don't know what you're talking about.

The SSP is completely different than the Disaster Relief Fund. SSP funds come from Customs and Border Protection. Not FEMA. FEMA merely administers the grants.

Y'all just don't know what you're talking about.

Your game.

Your rules.

You hate it NOW?

Aw

Your game.

Your rules.

You hate it NOW?

Aw

Oh, I get it. So you're willfully and intentionally lying about both FEMA and the SSP. And then blaming me for your own dishonesty.

Wow. That's a MAGA turduckin right there. Batshit conspiracy, willful dishonesty, and blaming others for your own failures, one inside the other like russian dolls.

The SSP still doesn't come out of the FEMA budget. Let alone the FEMA disaster relief budget.

You know how MAGA is. They just make shit up.

Lying to America about FEMA is our rules? When did we do that?

Blaming others for your own failures is MAGA as fuck. See, they're never responsible for their own lies. Its always someone else's fault. Even when Sue is knowingly making up blithering dipshit nonsense about the SSP and the FEMA disaster relief fund....in her mind, she's the victim.

Because she has no choice but to lie.

Oh, I get it. So you're willfully and intentionally lying about both FEMA and the SSP. And then blaming me for your own dishonesty.

Wow. That's a MAGA turduckin right there. Batshit conspiracy, willful dishonesty, and blaming others for your own failures, one inside the other like russian dolls.

The SSP still doesn't come out of the FEMA budget. Let alone the FEMA disaster relief budget.

Explaining = losing

Narrative > facts

Your world, sweetheart. You thought we'd never learn the game.

Your side was never brilliant to say the least.

Explaining = losing

Narrative > facts

Lying to America about FEMA is our rules? When did we do that?

The narrative underlies what Americans see and are living. And you can't counter it, and you know it. Free housing, debit cards and food for illegals, nothing left for Americans.

I don't know how you think a bunch of shell-gaming the funds is going to counter that narrative, but man.....good luck

Explaining = losing

Narrative > facts

So you're intentionally making up narrative lies, that you know aren't true.........because you think your lies are greater than facts.

Damn. You are a MAGA true believer. I'm book marking this.

Alas, the SSP still doesn't come out the FEMA disaster relief fund. Or even the FEMA budgeet. Nor is a penny of the disaster relief fund used toward housing illegal immigrants. That's just meaningless dipshit nonsense that MAGA mindlessly apes because they were told to. Like the panty shitting hysterics about Haitian immigrants in Springfield eating pets.

Lies truly are the beating heart of MAGA>

The narrative underlies what Americans see and are living. And you can't counter it, and you know it. Free housing, debit cards and food for illegals, nothing left for Americans.

I don't know how you think a bunch of shell-gaming the funds is going to counter that narrative, but man.....good luck

Oh, sure we can. Your ilk lie constantly...and yet you're trailing in the polls under the sheer weight of your relentless bullshit. Americans know that you make shit up. That you lie constantly. And that MAGA is completely untrustworthy.

You can't regain that trust in the time that you have left before the election. And you know it.

Thanks for not answering my question. Your avoidance gave me the answer i expected.

As far as what you idiotically call a shell game, it's not. Congress appropriates the funding and it's all public information of how FEMA can utilize the funding Congress gives them. That's not a shell game simply because it baffles you.

And still, no money from FEMA's disaster relief fund has gone to migrants.

Thanks for not answering my question. Your avoidance gave me the answer i expected.

As far as what you idiotically call a shell game, it's not. Congress appropriates the funding and it's all public information of how FEMA can utilize the funding Congress gives them. That's not a shell game simply because it baffles you.

Not a penny. Not a single thin dime. The SSP funding doesn't even come out of the FEMA budget, but from Customs and Border Protection.

And yet these hapless dipshits still just ape whatever they're told to think without the slightest thought or question.

So you're intentionally making up narrative lies, that you know aren't true.........because you think your lies are greater than facts.

Damn. You are a MAGA true believer. I'm book marking this.

Alas, the SSP still doesn't come out the FEMA disaster relief fund. Or even the FEMA budgeet. Nor is a penny of the disaster relief fund used toward housing illegal immigrants. That's just meaningless dipshit nonsense that MAGA mindlessly apes because they were told to. Like the panty shitting hysterics about Haitian immigrants in Springfield eating pets.

Lies truly are the beating heart of MAGA>

"Clump of cells"

"Clump of cells"

Not a penny. Not a single thin dime. The SSP funding doesn't even come out of the FEMA budget, but from Customs and Border Protection.

And yet these hapless dipshits still just ape whatever they're told to think without the slightest thought or question.

Why wouldn't they? They know their base will fall for it and they hope to grab more votes along the way. They don't let a crisis go to waste.

Forum List

Back