Hurricane Milton?

Actually, these hurricanes are hitting Trump territory and many voting precincts may not be up and running in time for the election.

So you have that going for you.
The governor of Florida is so good-looking, no worries... Florida is solid red.

He did. He is hoping to cash in on some insurance money at Mar A Lago.

Trump took $17 million in insurance for damage few ...​

1728376829590.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article

Oct 24, 2016 — PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Donald Trump says he received a $17 million insurance payment in 2005 for hurricane damage to Mar-a-Lago, ...

Two years after a series of storms, the real estate tycoon said he didn’t know how much had been spent on repairs, but acknowledged he pocketed some of the money.
He transferred funds into his personal accounts, saying that under the terms of his policy “you didn’t have to reinvest it.”

“Landscaping, roofing, walls, painting, leaks, artwork in the — you know, the great tapestries, tiles, Spanish tiles, the beach, the erosion,” he said of the storm damage. “It’s still not what it was.”

Trump’s description of extensive damage does not match the versions of Mar-a-Lago members and even Trump loyalists.
In an interview about Mar-a-Lago’s history, Trump’s longtime former butler, Anthony Senecal, recalled no catastrophic damage.
He said Hurricane Wilma, the last of a string of storms which barreled through in 2004 and 2005, flattened trees behind the estate, but the house itself only lost some roof tiles.

people that have not yet cleaned up from the previous hurricane are about to get hit by another one and the only thing on your mind is "how can we use this to get a few more votes".

And you think that is how it is supposed to be.

This mindset is why our country is fucked.
/----/ You mean the way democRATs used Katrina to get more votes? You mean like that?

I will say that I do find it mysterious as to how these hurricanes keep curving towards Florida (Trump's residence) right at election time as if they are manmade and guided that way
Yeah, who ever heard of a hurricane heading toward Florida during the hurricane season? Highly suspicious.

Looks like this is gonna be a big one. Kinda worried about my friend who lives right in the line of fire.

Hasn’t he evacuated by now, or will soon?

I don't think so. His son goes to college in Tampa, so hopefully he is at least on his way home to ride it out with the family in Jacksonville. I have offered to have them all come up here and hang with us until it passes, but I think he wants to see it through.

it is odd how much you people think about me.

I do not even think I have ever seen a post from you and yet here you are with me living rent free in your head

It’s odd you average 45 posts a day and don’t understand how folks notice your ‘centrist’ bullshit is exactly that.

People don’t need to post constantly to realize how phony you are.

I'm seeing social media posts from people who are talking about their flights leaving the threatened area tomorrow.

These people are delusional. I worry for them.

"We" aren't doing anything to get a few more votes. The American people will vote with their wallets and purses, and their desire to live in a safe and prosperous country. Which is something Democrats can't give them.
We already have, but you fuckups are too interested in being victims of everything. Well. except lying, grifting, self aggrandizement, adultery and sloth.

It’s odd you average 45 posts a day and don’t understand how folks notice your ‘centrist’ bullshit is exactly that.

People don’t need to post constantly to realize how phony you are.

Once again, I am honored you spend so much time reading my post and thinking about me.

Though it is a bit odd that you claim to be reading my post as if you were you would know I have never claimed to be a centrist

Forum List

Back