About those Haitians in Springfield.

Trump says he would revoke Temporary Protected Status for Haitian migrants in Springfield if elected​

Another good reason to make sure he never gets back into the White House.

Besides the fact that the president can't do this on his own, it would actually be a pretty shitty thing to do because he and Shady Vance got caught in a lie.

Another good reason to make sure he never gets back into the White House.

Besides the fact that the president can't do this on his own, it would actually be a pretty shitty thing to do because he and Shady Vance got caught in a lie.
Your menstrual cycle never really ends, does it?

It’s a pendulum and you crooked
Democrats have artificially brought millions of “migrants” here to vote for handouts. It’s a shameless subversion of democracy. This is worse than J6.

Don’t worry, little Joe. Despite travesty after travesty, a domestic abuser Dougie, a hurricane response from hell, two proxy wars in full force, murder at the check out isles and gas pump, the Democrats are aligned with the deep state and the deep state has the fix. You are among the few idiots who will never understand.

JoeB131 likes this cause he hates America and Americans. Prove me wrong Joe. Pledge your allegiance and love or just own up to being a gay prostitute for communism and big government.

Last edited:
~~~~~~
Show us where I'm wrong. What happened to the 91% of the $18 Billion in Haitian Relief funds.....

**********​
**********​
**********​

Your menstrual cycle never really ends, does it?

It’s a pendulum and you crooked
Democrats have artificially brought millions of “migrants” here to vote for handouts. It’s a shameless subversion of democracy. This is worse than J6.

Don’t worry, little Joe. Despite travesty after travesty, a domestic abuser Dougie, a hurricane response from hell, two proxy wars in full force, murder at the check out isles and gas pump, the Democrats are aligned with the deep state and the deep state has the fix. You are among the few idiots who will never understand.
If the Deep State stops Trump, I'm all for it.

The hurricane response has been fine. If you want to see a really fucked up response... um... I'll take Trump and Covid for 800, Ken.

Of course you make it racial. You are a faggy white liberal. That’s what you do.
Of course, it's racial.

I don't see you guys complaining about illegals or asylum seekers from Europe, do I?

Shit, there was some German couple who made some bullshit asylum claim because they couldn't homeschool their kids, and 17 years later, we still couldn't boot their asses.

I don’t think anyone questiones that, comrade.

Fascists always support the persecution of their political opponents.

Only when they are a danger to the country. Shit, I can't think or a foreign enemy who did more damage to this country than Trump did.

Of course, it's racial.

I don't see you guys complaining about illegals or asylum seekers from Europe, do I?

Shit, there was some German couple who made some bullshit asylum claim because they couldn't homeschool their kids, and 17 years later, we still couldn't boot their asses.
Oh so it’s only white migrants that you oppose.

Oh so it’s only white migrants that you oppose.

I do when they abuse the system.

The problem with this family is that they show how utterly broken the asylum system is. Their claim was bogus from the start. Germany is not an oppressive country at this point. It's democratic and it's an ally, but these twits were claiming that because the Public Schools might teach their kids about fairy tales, they were being oppressed.

The courts ruled against them repeatedly, but they still never got deported (even after all their kids were old enough to not need schooling)

I do when they abuse the system.

The problem with this family is that they show how utterly broken the asylum system is. Their claim was bogus from the start.
The only reason they make you feel like the system is broken, and dumping 20,000 Haitians in Springfield does not, is because they are white.

Forum List

Back