The Media says that Trump lied about Haitians killing geese in Springfield

How much isn't happening. Never happened. Desp8te audio, films, complaints to cities. Eating pets and park fowl never happened. The gang takeover of apartment buildings never happened in Colorado so now they aren't happening in Texas.

The democrat penchant for lying is getting bigger and more entrenched by the day.
I edited that post to be clear that the demented LEFT are denying that it IS happening. Oops. 🥵

never happened.
Liar!
Screenshot_20240912-103410.png

The former President posted this rant shortly after the 9/11 Memorial interaction: "In the World of Boxing or UFC, when a Fighter gets beaten or knocked out, they get up and scream, “I DEMAND A REMATCH, I DEMAND A REMATCH!” Well, it’s no different with a Debate. She was beaten badly last night. Every Poll has us WINNING, in one case, 92-8, so why would I do a Rematch?"

Donald J. Trump's tweet compares calling for a debate rematch after losing to demanding a rematch in boxing or UFC, emphasizing he is winning in polls's tweet compares calling for a debate rematch after losing to demanding a rematch in boxing or UFC, emphasizing he is winning in polls

truthsocial.com
312 Trump, 225 the ho
Why would he do another fake soap opera?

Forum List

Back