BREAKING: Haitian immigrant daughter confirms what Trump said about Springfield, Ohio

Hold on a second, 1) she DID NOT say she saw any Haitians eating cats 2) she said that her father than immigrated in the 60's (over 60 years ago) told her that this is what they do 3) she said they eat cats because they have no food over in Haiti but here there is food banks where if you are hungry you can go and get a free meal 4) that girl has to under 25 years or age and DOES NOT live in Springfield and last but not least 5) she made this statement on X, meaning she was not formally (with the authorities) accusing anyone of eating cats and she was doing it on Social Media where anyone can say anything they want and do not have to be accountable for what they say

and you believe her? My gawd, your mind is truly able to eat up any kind of shit that comes out and does not seem to have any ability to distinguish what is real and what is likely pure BS.
What...were you expecting Trump supporters to suddenly develop a conscience and tell the truth for a change?

Trump was right again as this Haitian confirms it. They are indeed eating people's cats. It has to be stopped.

I grew up at the 4 corners. The Navajos did eat small dogs. But they were the only tribe that was denied the script from the US Government. They are on the dryest and most worthless land on the face of the earth and they had to stay there. What whites would do, if they wanted to get rid of a pet, was to drive onto the Rez and kick the dog out. I am sure that the Denae would have been much happier with a nice thick steak and potatoes but they ate what was available.

I spent time in the Philippines and South East Asia where the poor ate the lowest denominator of the food because that's all they could afford.

The Haitians are not illegals and would rather go to the food banks than do what is claimed. Shame on you pieces of crap that make this a think happening in the United States. Even the Navajos are well enough now to afford a side of beef or a leg of lamb. They would rather eat hamburger than the dogs and cats.

Shame on all of you.

Forum List

Back